An Imperial Announcement from The Legion

• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very honourable, Legion. Its just too bad you didnt wanna take some revenge for that raping they handed you a year or so ago. Tisk Tisk

We get a tisk tisk for honoring a treaty? Really? That is the shape of bob now?

Edited by jacosby

Prior to update, Legion had 11 nations in anarchy

Legion now has 13 nations in anarchy.

Legion has gained 20K strength since update.

Prior to update, Ragnarok had 12 nations in anarchy.

Ragnarok now has 25 nations in anarchy.

Ragnarok has lost 60K strength since update.

Ave $%&@in' Legio

edit: oh, and we had 3 other alliances declare on us :D

Edited by Will Smith

Congrats on the new charter. A little less democracy than I am used to seeing, but at least I now understand all those bloody Vote For [name] For Imperator banners. :) The only thing that troubles me is that your treaty with NPO took precedence over ORRPLE....for an ex-Legionnaire that's extremely disturbing. I hope you guys made the right choice, and good luck.

There you go SpiderJ trying to misconstrue everything, we almost canceled on NPO last night,

I almost won the lottery yesterday. I only had 5/5 numbers wrong. Almost doesn't quite cut it, does it?

And my facts are straight. You're a form of Legion, a former NPO arch enemy, that surrendered without a war and now follow your masters bidding.

Prove me wrong

I almost won the lottery yesterday. I only had 5/5 numbers wrong. Almost doesn't quite cut it, does it?

And my facts are straight. You're a form of Legion, a former NPO arch enemy, that surrendered without a war and now follow your masters bidding.

Prove me wrong

You know, I'd almost respect your opinion if I didn't know that you'd be trolling us for the opposite decision. You're an auto-troll and quite beneath our interest.