Announcement from the Swiss Empire

iamthey

if you have personal differences with me feel free to send me a pm ;)

Well if I had differences I wouldn't be sending pms that is for sure ;P,...Anyway, to not spoil this nice thread (I apologize) only a suggestion that for a fighting spirit one as yourself maybe another alliance would be a better match.

Too bad we blew the stagger. :awesome:

I'm waiting for my old CO to come kill me for blowing the stagger.

Oh I guess Alpha MS's can't threaten to tell you if their nations blow the stagger now. Gee, thanks for ruining such a great deterrent :(

:awesome:

go troll somewhere else...

not to mention that i'm not "talking tough", stagger is the strategy used by the winning and attacking side against the losing and defending side in oder to keep them from going to peace mode. it is quite clear that VE's side is winning this war.

Who says we aren't going to have a victory in our own right, Venizelos? <_<

Exactly. The two alliances were supposed to have been friends. Clearly some of the members were. It seems for most that was but a convenience.

I agree for the most part.

But to be honest, if Triyun (or any really good friend, for that matter) was in any of these alliances involved and was attacked, I'd be jumping in regardless of side.

That's just me, though. And I'll say that there's only maybe one or two others I'd seriously consider doing this same thing for in CN.

Better than that how about your old MoD?

This puppy was murdered because of your incompetence

Coursca!!! Hang your head in shame :mellow:

My god what have I done :(

OOC: My bad guys. I was in the middle of doing some statical analysis for my meeting tomorrow, which sends me into auto pilot mode ala the movie Click, when I quickly checked my messages, saw a message titled "real quick" and attacked the target. I got about half way through the attack when I realised what the hell I was doing :lol: . With geniuses like me we can't possible lose ;)

My god what have I done :(

OOC: My bad guys. I was in the middle of doing some statical analysis for my meeting tomorrow, which sends me into auto pilot mode ala the movie Click, when I quickly checked my messages, saw a message titled "real quick" and attacked the target. I got about half way through the attack when I realised what the hell I was doing :lol: . With geniuses like me we can't possible lose ;)

Its alright, man.

We have a plan now. :awesome:

Despite the fact that I'm fighting against your side, I might say o7 for the clear honor.

It is at this time that Jayovfennay reaffirms his commitment to activate the MDAP between himself and MegaAros, as he has for the past 94 days.

To battle, we ride.

Despite the fact that I'm fighting against your side, I might say o7 for the clear honor.

It is at this time that Jayovfennay reaffirms his commitment to activate the MDAP between himself and MegaAros, as he has for the past 94 days.

To battle, we ride.

Best of luck in your upcoming battles.

I wish there were more of these individual treaties.