Announcement from the Swiss Empire

iamthey

Allianceflag.jpg

The Swiss Empire also holds a permanent MADP with Neo-Triyunica which it will be honoring. That being said we now consider a state of war between ourselves and the nation of Medius. Note I have resigned from my position on the Council in IRON, and further waive my rights as a member of said alliance to any military or legal protection. If VE wishes to consider me a rogue rather than a combating nation/alliance with a legitimate CB they may do so.

-Iamthey

Treaty: http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?s...t&p=1401707

EDIT: I will not use first strike nukes. Though if nuked I will return the favor.

Edited by iamthey

We thank our friends in the Swiss Empire. We shalln't soon forget this act!

Hey there Triyun. ;) This war ought to be a good one. And nice to see you join in, Iamthey. I haven't had a proper counterattack on my nation on this scale in well ... ever. Should be fun.

Hey there Triyun. ;) This war ought to be a good one. And nice to see you join in, Iamthey. I haven't had a proper counterattack on my nation on this scale in well ... ever. Should be fun.

Too bad we blew the stagger. :awesome:

I'm waiting for my old CO to come kill me for blowing the stagger.

Boo hoo. Friends defending friends! Isn't that what you were fighting for in the War of the Coalition? I can't believe you'd be denouncing this.

You misunderstand.

It's sad that individual members of alliances have to declare war because the rest of the alliance is too scared to man up. Even government members.

You misunderstand.

It's sad that individual members of alliances have to declare war because the rest of the alliance is too scared to man up. Even government members.

Actually, I'm not even fighting to defend Pacifica.

I'm fighting for my friend.

I realized last night that friends, in the end, are going to be there longer than any alliance. By not defending my friend, with whom I had an agreement, I'd be derelict in my duties as both a man and as a friend.

Triyun is a rich and lucky man.

Good luck to you fellas in your fight for your friends.

to be honest, i really don't think that you guys should be worried about keeping the stagger... it is the attacker who keeps the stagger and not the other way around ^_^

Listen, I dont mean this as a personal attack on you, but for an ODN nation to talk tough, srsly LAWL.

Nobody is taking you seriously I can tell you now, ODN and tough do not mix. Save that for your private boards where you can act tough with the other "toughies" of ODN lulz

Edited by Branimir

Actually, I'm not even fighting to defend Pacifica.

I'm fighting for my friend.

I realized last night that friends, in the end, are going to be there longer than any alliance. By not defending my friend, with whom I had an agreement, I'd be derelict in my duties as both a man and as a friend.

Exactly. The two alliances were supposed to have been friends. Clearly some of the members were. It seems for most that was but a convenience.

Listen, I dont mean this as a personal attack on you, but for an ODN nation to talk tough, srsly LAWL.

Nobody is taking you seriously I can tell you now, ODN and tough do not mix. Save that for your private boards where you can act tough with the other "toughies" of ODN lulz

go troll somewhere else...

not to mention that i'm not "talking tough", stagger is the strategy used by the winning and attacking side against the losing and defending side in oder to keep them from going to peace mode. it is quite clear that VE's side is winning this war.

go troll somewhere else...

not to mention that i'm not "talking tough", stagger is the strategy used by the winning and attacking side against the losing and defending side in oder to keep them from going to peace mode. it is quite clear that VE's side is winning this war.

I have seen your posts and I know what you are trying to do. I am just telling you that it looks ridiculous coming from an ODN nation and believe me when I tell you there are people in every corner of this Planet thinking the same thing.

Also, I am not going to "troll" you as you say, ODN is not in my interests for over 2 years now. Nothing more then a sporadic post you can expect from me in regards to your alliance. As such I will leave you to your fun.

I have seen your posts and I know what you are trying to do. I am just telling you that it looks ridiculous coming from an ODN nation and believe me when I tell you there are people in every corner of this Planet thinking the same thing.

Also, I am not going to "troll" you as you say, ODN is not in my interests for over 2 years now. Nothing more then a sporadic post you can expect from me in regards to your alliance. As such I will leave you to your fun.

if you have personal differences with me (my posts) feel free to send me a pm ;)

Edited by Venizelos