World Map 6.0

LeVentNoir

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can someone please grant me a small slice of land? I'd greatly appreciate it.

South East Asia is open, and there is a nice portion of Central Asia open too if you want it. As a joint protector of both regions I would grant you independence in one of those areas :3

World_Map_6_01_01.jpg

Cleaned up all the fuzzy borders you have been complaining about. Now need to reduce the borders to one px, and clean up the edge of land mass borders.

Then you can all go ahead and make all your changes from that master, resave as .xcf, re-upload to ImageHost, with the name World Map 6.XX.YY where XX is the official version, YY the intermediate. Increase YY by one every time you work on it.

And don't dare complain.

Also, here is web viewable version, but, don't make any edits off it.

World_Map_6_01_01.png (1.7 MB)

Edited by LeVentNoir

South East Asia is open, and there is a nice portion of Central Asia open too if you want it. As a joint protector of both regions I would grant you independence in one of those areas :3

Can I take Mongolia?

Colored a few American nations. Haven't put in any labels. I'll leave that to LVN. V6.1.02

World_Map_6_01_02.jpg

Nice, but when you were doing it did you see the horrible state of borders around the world? The borders onto ocean need cleaning, they were not scooped up by my de fuzzing, and the result of the defuzzing is some borders which are really thick.

Nice, but when you were doing it did you see the horrible state of borders around the world? The borders onto ocean need cleaning, they were not scooped up by my de fuzzing, and the result of the defuzzing is some borders which are really thick.

I noticed it, but wasn't sure what to do. I defuzzed most of the land borders. I have to go to bed now. I'll probably work on putting some more nations and cleaning up borders tomorrow.