You know you've overdosed on CN when...

jaaku

• Replies 442
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When your in Economics class and the class is asked "The government sector invests in I-------" and then when you get the answer "Infrastructure" you turn around and your friends and you just start laughing for being so stupid.

I went to send a formal business email at work with the tail out

Regards

"King Wally"

thank god I noticed before I hit send.... :unsure:

Yeah I have Marty McFly as a macro for filling out forum registrations and I too almost sent a letter to my editor in chief with it.

When you've been around for three years, seen all that's possible to be seen, witnessed the name of a CN alliance flicker across the CNN ticker when Norway went up in arms over Nordreich, and are now praying for an interesting reason to stick around.

Seriously, we need to reboot this thing or something and make it more entertaining.

Yeah I have Marty McFly as a macro for filling out forum registrations and I too almost sent a letter to my editor in chief with it.

So im not alone... perhaps when we both loose our jobs for playing CN on the job we can start our own company :P

I went to send a formal business email at work with the tail out

Regards

"King Wally"

thank god I noticed before I hit send.... :unsure:

I work in the entertainment industry (movies/music/gaming websites)... luckily, everyone uses gamertags and the like internally. I've fired off a few emails as "gn0x" or "gn0xious" and it hasn't bitten me in the $@! yet. I need to be careful when I send emails to certain, more "stuck up" clients... :P

My work has removed access to IM clients (yahoo!, MSN, AIM, etc...) however, they've left IRC. Apparently, it isn't a chat client! Lucky me, I get to be on IRC while I'm at work... I mean, I'm not over-dosed on CN...

When you see acronyms around IRL and instantly think of CN alliances and who they are tied to.

When you watch the news and expect to see something about current CN politics and CN wars. <--I cant tell you the number of times ive done this.

And whats sad is I've probably done everything in this thread, atleast twice.

when you're watching the news and they're talking about the real NATO and you think "holy crap, this has all been happening in my alliance and I didn't know about it?" then when you realize its the real NATO you get so pissed you call the station and demand an explanation for all this