5 Factories

5 Schools

5 Stadiums

2 Police Headquarters

2 Universities

1 Foreign Ministries

1 Harbors

1 Hospitals

Infra costs me $27,886.20 Infrastructure Costs Per Level.

My upkeep is $307.75.

I currently have $4,348,003.68 saved up and I want to know how much more I need to make the jump?

Try this link : Mr Fixits Calculator :)

Could you post here what it comes up with?

I would say since you have 1 hospital then it may be roughly 80-90% of what the calculator comes up with, as the 1-2 improvements you will get in the process will easily cancel out any losses..

Edited by Kingdom of Royalty

Try this link : Mr Fixits Calculator :)

Could you post here what it comes up with?

I would say since you have 1 hospital then it may be roughly 80-90% of what the calculator comes up with, as the 1-2 improvements you will get in the process will easily cancel out any losses..

Next jump is at 3000 infra.

Total amount needed: $6,112,037.12

Is what came out. I find the calc to be a little inaccurate at times though so I think I'll save around 8 million.

No I do not. I'll get Labor camps whenI need to.

just tell me your joking. you're an addict on these forums, giving everybody "tips" yet you do not even use labor camps? :blink:

ouch!

best thing for you to do now is, scrap cheapest improvements, buy 5labour camps. Pay you bills with those 4million. I think that should last for 7days.

Next thing you could do is, try to get a donation, with 7days not collected taxes, or just do the routine: scrap the labour camps again, and buy 5 improvements with the left-over money.

just tell me your joking. you're an addict on these forums, giving everybody "tips" yet you do not even use labor camps? :blink:

ouch!

best thing for you to do now is, scrap cheapest improvements, buy 5labour camps. Pay you bills with those 4million. I think that should last for 7days.

Next thing you could do is, try to get a donation, with 7days not collected taxes, or just do the routine: scrap the labour camps again, and buy 5 improvements with the left-over money.

<_< No thank you. While I am aware of such things I tend not to use them. I'd rather not be caught off guard.

You really can't last past the 3k infra jump without Labor Camp swapping. Also, I suggest 10Mil.

Really now....

Edited by rozalia

<_< No thank you. While I am aware of such things I tend not to use them. I'd rather not be caught off guard.

Really now....

LOL, no really, but I'm lauging inside.

It's kind of ironic of you "helping" people day in, day out with little tips, whil you have probably lost over half of your income, HALF, due to rather not be caught "off guard".

what can I say..

LOL, no really, but I'm lauging inside.

It's kind of ironic of you "helping" people day in, day out with little tips, whil you have probably lost over half of your income, HALF, due to rather not be caught "off guard".

what can I say..

Plenty of people don't LC swap. So I've lost "Half" my income have I. How when before I was far too small to LC swap and how is a save of what 500K at most half my income?

I'm just saying, you've lost tons, and tons of millions because of it. I have plenty of "experience".

heck, even thought I got max aid, I used the labor camp swapping at 999infra.

I can go from 0 to 20 days to 5000infra. *show off*

Do so then. I've built my nation without "max aid" so I don't care for people who get things served on a silver plate to them by their allience.

Do so then. I've built my nation without "max aid" so I don't care for people who get things served on a silver plate to them by their allience.

hear hear!

anyway, my nation may be weaker than yours (and below the 3k jump), but i think you'll be fine saving 8-9 mil for the jump

Now.. Now.. Let's not make this a flame war. Just people's opinions.

Anyway, I say that LC swap is important for the 3k infra jump from my own nation's standards. My nation's bills are about 1.9Million. The LC swap brings them down to 950k. Only a single day and I'll have saved 200k, the next day the total is 1.1Million saved.

Now.. Now.. Let's not make this a flame war. Just people's opinions.

Anyway, I say that LC swap is important for the 3k infra jump from my own nation's standards. My nation's bills are about 1.9Million. The LC swap brings them down to 950k. Only a single day and I'll have saved 200k, the next day the total is 1.1Million saved.

Your bills are 1.9 million :blink:. Mine are around half that.

Edited by rozalia

just tell me your joking. you're an addict on these forums, giving everybody "tips" yet you do not even use labor camps? blink.gif

ouch!

Grow up.

Rozalia - 8 Million seems a wise amount, you will also find that once passing the 3k mark things seem to speed up quite a bit and you will be getting improvements every few days..

Edited by Kingdom of Royalty

The "MFO Infra Jump Guide" is only inaccurate over 5k infra. As far as I know, anything less than that and the most you'll be off is like 10 cents.

Now as far as 5k, the purchase cost only needs to change a 50 to a 60 in the formula (maybe already done). As far as upkeep over 5k infra, I suppose we'd like to know. If anyone could PM me what they think the formula is... Of course the only one trying to figure it out is Councillor Agrappa, though now we have three nations over 5k infra who could contribute to some kind of plot.

As far as LC swapping. Is it really that profitable anymore? I doubt it was worth it at 1000 infra... At rozalia's level now I think it will become useful, but before that there would be far too many days of economic stagnation. Seems to me constantly buying infra (and earning 500k more in taxes) is better than sitting and trying to gain 500k in taxes over 5 days.

Though if you're saving for an infra jump, that's when I find it most useful. Or if saving for a wonder...

Edited by JoshuaR