Dragon Bloc upgrades Air-force

sir jesus

TriA corporation has just released a new non-stealth version of the F-35 that incorporates the adaptive skin and other technologies from the EB-1C into a fighter. After it takes off it switches over to scramjets. There are other engines that provide extra manuverability.

OOC: stealth removed

Edited by freakwars

"For carrier based we are working on a Carrier version of the AF-1. We must note that the AF-1 is perhaps one of the only Aircraft capable of detecting other ways of Stealth and it allows a system to make the Fighter Master in any kind of mission you need it from Air Superiority to ground. At this point in the World Stealth and ways to defeat it will be required the Shadow is a pioneer in this, after reviewing it and the cost of Supplies we are willing to sell the design plans for 10 million per plane as a royalty as the costs to make it for us are at $130 million. However we would like securities should designs leak to 3rd Parties we will not make losses"

President Landry:

"That is certainly a fair offer, thank you very much. The Melvin Republic would be able to provide these securities, but we still need to see what the Dragon Bloc consensus is. I will definitely get back to you and if you have any more designs or improvements I appreciate the updates."

An actual fighter pilot would be able to tell that speed is king. Stealth can be defeated, speed will always get you out alive.

TriA corp. is testing a device that they hope will be able to deflect incoming missiles and bullets. It projects a magnectic field that redirects bullets around the aircraft.

OOC: If people think this would not be allowed, I will say the test failed.

Edited by freakwars

ooc: I could imagine the magnetic field issue only be possible with an incredible amount of power, meaning you would have to have fusion power to achieve such a field strength to have any significant impact on bullet trajectory.. that.. or you would have to have a miniaturized nuclear reactor on board; in which case if the world figures out you have nuclear power plants on your aircraft.. environmentalists will raise a fit.

An actual fighter pilot would be able to tell that speed is king. Stealth can be defeated, speed will always get you out alive.

TriA corp. is testing a device that they hope will be able to deflect incoming missiles and bullets. It projects a magnectic field that redirects bullets around the aircraft.

OOC: If people think this would not be allowed, I will say the test failed.

OOC: Give me several hours (I have work) and I will give you some numbers. (Oh btw, magnetic fields only effect moving charges, so it has no net charge, it won't be affected)

OOC: Give me several hours (I have work) and I will give you some numbers. (Oh btw, magnetic fields only effect moving charges, so it has no net charge, it won't be affected)

ooc: True, but most bullets are made from ferrous materials.. steel, iron, etc, which are notably affected by magnetic fields. The germans actually experimented with concepts like this during WW2.. *lifts a paper clip with a magnet*

ooc: No, not in that manifestation, the technology is not possibly by any technological means. Projected magnetic fields just cannot be done.

OOC: Well actually it can. If the plane flies inside a coil of wire, some how suspended in the air.... Really, its pretty much nigh impossible.

To enhance manuverability, the non-scram jets will be able to move about. This will allow acrobatic feats never bofore seen. Safeguards will be built in to prevent damge to the aircraft, but, in the event of an emergency, they can be overidden.

Edited by freakwars