Freeing FAN

Nintenderek

Are they throwing around idle threats about war crimes tribunals against anyone else's alliance?

Are they throwing around idle threats about someone's imminent demise?

Are they throwing around mindless propaganda?

Again my posts aren't about Valhalla but FAN and this thread about "freeing FAN".

Yes. Chairman Hal and chefjoe have both been throwing about threats.

Stop with the whole "mindless" thing. It does you no favors.

Once again that has nothing to do with anything. If peacemode is a tactic that can be used, there is no reason to mock those who use it. You are simply saying "Oh FAN, look at how you don't fight" just to rub salt into the wound of crushing them in a war that had a weak CB. Now that Valhalla goes to peace mode, it's not a tactic of war, it's "What Valhalla, my ally, want's to do."

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes. Chairman Hal and chefjoe have both been throwing about threats.

Stop with the whole "mindless" thing. It does you no favors.

Once again that has nothing to do with anything. If peacemode is a tactic that can be used, there is no reason to mock those who use it. You are simply saying "Oh FAN, look at how you don't fight" just to rub salt into the wound of crushing them in a war that had a weak CB. Now that Valhalla goes to peace mode, it's not a tactic of war, it's "What Valhalla, my ally, want's to do."

You keep bringing up Valhalla like they are relevant to a thread about FAN. That's on you, not me.

That's for my leadership, not for me to speak about.

My point stands. FAN can whine on here as much as they want (and God knows they have to include creating their own media corps otherwise known as Vox Populi), but there is a reason they have to remain in peace mode nearly TWO YEARS after getting caught attempting to coup the NPO and then getting caught again going against terms.

Too bad so sad.

:rolleyes:

You have just lost any granule of credibility you might have had in this thread. Seriously, you need to just log out and go get a new screen name lest your ignorance embarrasses you any further.

You have no clue what you are talking about, none whatsoever.

You have just lost any granule of credibility you might have had in this thread. Seriously, you need to just log out and go get a new screen name lest your ignorance embarrasses you any further.

Well then, I think we can all be thankful that you know what you're talking about, and that you are offering your completely unbiased wisdom to guide our actions

You keep bringing up Valhalla like they are relevant to a thread about FAN. That's on you, not me.

You're missing the point entirely.

Your argument was that peace mode is laughable. I brought up an instance where it was not. Your only method of dealing with this was "Oh, but this thread is about FAN."

Well every thread about FAN is about FAN and not peace mode. So why even talk about peace mode?

You're not very good at this.

Edited by MegaAros

Well then, I think we can all be thankful that you know what you're talking about, and that you are offering your completely unbiased wisdom to guide our actions

Course, you're guilty of the same thing.

As a person who wasn't NPO and fought against FAN both times, I can say from my still biased, but less biased than either NPO or FAN's, opinion that he is indeed, right.

Maybe you're right, because I'm biased too, but what I was saying is that the insults etc. will get us nowhere, if not deeper into war because I can say you that you are the worst player ever and that you should quit CN, but you won't do it and so SirSqueeboo saying that he has lost all credability was really pointless because I don't think so, which means he hasn't. And telling him to change his name was even more pointless and in the same category as, e.g telling someone to 'die'.

You might want to reconsider what laughable accusations your post is defending. As to your ad hominem attack regarding my bias, do you honestly you expect me to believe you, a pacifican drone, are the arbiter of truth and impartiality?

Thank you for trying, it was a decent first post.

Edited by SirSqueeboo

Maybe you're right, because I'm biased too, but what I was saying is that the insults etc. will get us nowhere, if not deeper into war because I can say you that you are the worst player ever and that you should quit CN, but you won't do it and so SirSqueeboo saying that he has lost all credability was really pointless because I don't think so, which means he hasn't. And telling him to change his name was even more pointless and in the same category as, e.g telling someone to 'die'.

Dude, you're two days old. This conflict goes back years. Your NPO implant hasn't even healed over yet.

Come back when you've been around long enough that you might have actually had a chance to read up on the history of the events you're trying to argue about.

Edited by He Who Has No Name

The entire war on FAN since the UJW has been a massive exercise in overcompensation since the period leading up to the UJW and I (seeing this is an OOC thread) say this as a historically pro-Pacifica player.

No one can fault FAN for their IC tactics in trying to survive as an alliance and I would hope other alliances would either disband or follow FAN's example given similar circumstances.

Signed.

because I'm biased too

I wasn't saying that I am unbiased and pure as new snow, however I was pointing out your completely unnecessary attacks on Maximus Augustus that, in some ways make you as bad as you claim your enemy to be.

Thank you for trying, it was a decent first post.

And thanks.

I find it funny that nobody has refutted any of my posts here.

FAN is kept in war because NPO is threatened by FAN. They fear what FAN, and GOONS, and \m/, would do if they were to be allowed to exist without being in a state of warfare.

I wasn't saying that I am unbiased and pure as new snow, however I was pointing out your completely unnecessary attacks on Maximus Augustus that, in some ways make you as bad as you claim your enemy to be.

The problem is that this whole FAN, NPO subject has been discussed ad nauseam. So if you are going to throw out a statement like Maximus Augustus did, you need to be relatively close to the facts and he was not anywhere near to it. His first two points were grossly inaccurate and the third is open to interpretation. That has been discussed ad nauseam as well and there is no need to rehash it here and now.

Does that make me a liar, or an idiot?

I might not have been there but I can read just as well as anyone else and what I have written is just a reply to things in this thread.

Does not make you anything but trying to stick up for someone who really cannot be defended.

Maximus is the subject of that question and I suspect the latter.

As a friendly fellow gaming forum poster, he just seems to not know what he is talking about.

Also, Caliph, why is the obvious funny to you? :P

I find it funny that nobody has refutted any of my posts here.

FAN is kept in war because NPO is threatened by FAN. They fear what FAN, and GOONS, and \m/, would do if they were to be allowed to exist without being in a state of warfare.

Well that's just common sense. It may not be right but I don't think there are alliances keeping FAN in war because FAN were a nice fluffy alliance with a DoN who are likely to forgive and forget if they do get let out of peace mode.

Is this treatment a response to FAN's aggressive nature and perceived threat or is FAN's aggressive nature and perceived threat a response to their treatment (going back way before VietFAN 2.0)?

Well that's just common sense. It may not be right but I don't think there are alliances keeping FAN in war because FAN were a nice fluffy alliance with a DoN who are likely to forgive and forget if they do get let out of peace mode.

Is this treatment a response to FAN's aggressive nature and perceived threat or is FAN's aggressive nature and perceived threat a response to their treatment (going back way before VietFAN 2.0)?

No.

Thats what the first war was about.

The second one was about NPO wanting to crush FAN and exterminate them from planet Bob.

:rolleyes:

That statement coming from a FAN member makes me feel all warm inside. I'll wear it as a badge of honor.

Al Qaeda thinks they are in the right too, but that doesn't make it correct.

Enjoy continuing peace mode until Moo says differently.

If that screen is the only information you're basing your perspective on, your understanding of modern warfare on Bob is woefully naive, and I think it's also pretty definite proof that that at least one of your nine brain cells is seriously considering leaving, but just hasn't told you yet.

We have quite a few more than 4 nations fighting even right now.

I'm basing that off nations in the FAN AA, obviously there are more elsewhere doing "different(lol)" fighting. I just saw 68 nations in peace mode, and NPO saying for them to come out of it and fight.

Yes, one of my brain cells notified me that it planned to jump to Planet Jeff tomorrow night.