Back to the old times

Centurius

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah I know that... I was looking for an explaination why he was surprised by what I said.

Because you're known for your neutrality and advocating that everything be done according to ingame statistics and events...including wars. That is why I am surprised.

Because you're known for your neutrality and advocating that everything be done according to ingame statistics and events...including wars. That is why I am surprised.

Oh nothing has changed in those regards - however I was pointing out how geography certainly helps me out in maintaining public acceptance of my stance.

Africa by far always has the most vacant territories (there'd be even more if Sargun wasn't gobbling up most of northern Africa) and very little gets RP there. No one has any interest in southern Africa. If I were located in Europe - where the borders get rewitten on a daily basis - I'd have a much much harder time having my stance accepted.

Oh nothing has changed in those regards - however I was pointing out how geography certainly helps me out in maintaining public acceptance of my stance.

Africa by far always has the most vacant territories (there'd be even more if Sargun wasn't gobbling up most of northern Africa) and very little gets RP there. No one has any interest in southern Africa. If I were located in Europe - where the borders get rewitten on a daily basis - I'd have a much much harder time having my stance accepted.

Ah, Ok. Now that makes sense. :)