Birth of Alagaesia

thor gold

"So much unneeded banter between leaders." The Lady Protector rolled her eyes as she appeared in front of City Hall. "Nonetheless, the Hanseatic Commonwealth wishes Alagaesia the best in this chaotic world in which they have risen in. My peace and prosperity always befall your lands."

We do not recognize this Alagaesia as the name is a copyrighted name from one of the Beijing Corp. literary work, The Fallen Dragon of Alagaesia and as such we will not recognize this nation.

I am appalled at your claiming to have copyrighted the name for an ethnic group! Alagaesians take pride in their heritage, and of the land of Alagaesia itself! If one of your authors wishes to write a book using the name of our land, fine, as long as it does not paint a degrading picture of our nation. However, if he has the audacity to lay claim to our name, our heritage, let him say it to my face and the entire population of Alagaesia that we have no right to be called Alagaesians because he has copyright to our name!

OOC: I own the name Alagaesia, both in-game and in CNRP. Alagaesia has been my nation for 1.5 years in-game, and was a CNRP nation for about a motnh before RL stepped in five months ago. Please do me the decency of using my nations' own name as my RP name. Thank you. /ooc

Edited by thor gold