Obscene Number of Bad Events

Walker Texas Ranger

For the 3-4 weeks, I've been getting one bad event after another. I have not had any to repeat, but after several months of no events at all, this latest string is very odd. It's destroying my daily income. Screenshot of current events. I've had a total of 6 bad events in the past 5 weeks.

http://x25.xanga.com/5b0f377221633238306475/b188422342.bmp

The event responses are:

Option 1: Distribute aid to the bereaved and displaced. Population happiness -1, Citizen income -$3.00.

Option 1: Impose trade sanctions with the nation responsible. Citizen income -$5.00.

Option 1: Take action and build dams and levees in the areas prone to flooding. Citizen income -$5.00.

The older 3 have already expired.

For the 3-4 weeks, I've been getting one bad event after another. I have not had any to repeat, but after several months of no events at all, this latest string is very odd. It's destroying my daily income. Screenshot of current events. I've had a total of 6 bad events in the past 5 weeks.

The event responses are:

Option 1: Distribute aid to the bereaved and displaced. Population happiness -1, Citizen income -$3.00.

Option 1: Impose trade sanctions with the nation responsible. Citizen income -$5.00.

Option 1: Take action and build dams and levees in the areas prone to flooding. Citizen income -$5.00.

I've never gotten a good event, what are they like?

My nation only ever suffers calamity and disaster.

Edited by James Dahl

The event responses are:

Events happen randomly, and the event you get is random. Sorry to hear that you have such bad luck/karma.

I just flipped this coin on my desk 6 times. It landed on heads 6 times in a row! It must be broken, there is supposed to be a 50/50 chance of heads or tails.

Maybe the event generator uses a coin to decide...

I just flipped this coin on my desk 6 times. It landed on heads 6 times in a row! It must be broken, there is supposed to be a 50/50 chance of heads or tails.

I SEE WHAT YOU DID WITH THAT. YOU COMPARED THE FACT I'VE GOTTEN 6 BAD EVENTS TO FLIPPING A COIN AND GETTING HEADS 6 TIMES. YOU HAVE VERY CLEARLY ILLUSTRATED YOUR POINT AND IN ESSENCE, MADE ME FEEL COMPLETELY STUPID FOR BEING CONCERNED THAT I WAS RECEIVING A LARGE NUMBER OF NEGATIVE EVENTS. NEXT TIME I NEED SOMETHING EXPLAINED, I'LL BE SURE TO ASK YOU. THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH. YOU ARE TRULY AN ASSET TO YOUR ALLIANCE. THEY SHOULD BE PROUD TO HAVE SUCH AN EDUCATED, INTELLIGENT, METAPHORICALLY-INCLINED PERSON WITH THEM. OH MAN, YOU MADE MY DAY.

In response to everyone else, thanks.

I SEE WHAT YOU DID WITH THAT. YOU COMPARED THE FACT I'VE GOTTEN 6 BAD EVENTS TO FLIPPING A COIN AND GETTING HEADS 6 TIMES. YOU HAVE VERY CLEARLY ILLUSTRATED YOUR POINT AND IN ESSENCE, MADE ME FEEL COMPLETELY STUPID FOR BEING CONCERNED THAT I WAS RECEIVING A LARGE NUMBER OF NEGATIVE EVENTS. NEXT TIME I NEED SOMETHING EXPLAINED, I'LL BE SURE TO ASK YOU. THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH. YOU ARE TRULY AN ASSET TO YOUR ALLIANCE. THEY SHOULD BE PROUD TO HAVE SUCH AN EDUCATED, INTELLIGENT, METAPHORICALLY-INCLINED PERSON WITH THEM. OH MAN, YOU MADE MY DAY.

10/10, would read again.

In response to everyone else, thanks.

Oh Medic you rascal :awesome: