Announcment from the Order of the Four Leaf Clover

rstat1

Congrats to Steven Wishon who resigned from NATO government yesterday and is already in gov. Thanks for getting our trades in order Steve! Just kidding, you didn't do that. Must have been spending a lot of time on other projects...

Edited by Anu Drake

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't believe that rstat and mydogti would poach a member from another alliance. Not the kind of thing they would do.

Anyway, looking good OFLC. You impress me more every time I check in.

I find it funny that happens to be exactly what they did :P In 10 minutes he's gone from Minister of Foreign Affairs in the Grand Global Alliance to a Triumvir of the Order of the Four Leaf Clover? Smells a little funny.

I like making trouble B) But I do find it hilarious that the Grand Global Alliance is in the right, but they're powerless to do anything about it. It makes me miss the glory days.

Edited by DerekJones

To clear a few things up that Anu said or was trying to say without actually saying .

1. I have never know , heard of , or even spoken to anyone in OFLC until after I decided to join them

2. I was offered the Gov. position after I joined them

3. I was never working on any other "projects" while with NATO

4. I was in the forums and /or the IRC Everyday , so you can't say you all haven't heard from me in awhile

5. I gave you all a notice that I was resigning and why I was resigning

6. I was disrespected and insulted

7. I posted my resignation , and YOU Anu , wished me good luck and thanked me for my service to NATO

So you had no reason to say or "try" to say what you did . And that is proof that the disrespect , dishonor , and hipocracy will continue in NATO . Which is why I left .

To clear a few things up that Anu said or was trying to say without actually saying .

1. I have never know , heard of , or even spoken to anyone in OFLC until after I decided to join them

2. I was offered the Gov. position after I joined them

3. I was never working on any other "projects" while with NATO

4. I was in the forums and /or the IRC Everyday , so you can't say you all haven't heard from me in awhile

5. I gave you all a notice that I was resigning and why I was resigning

6. I was disrespected and insulted

7. I posted my resignation , and YOU Anu , wished me good luck and thanked me for my service to NATO

So you had no reason to say or "try" to say what you did . And that is proof that the disrespect , dishonor , and hipocracy will continue in NATO . Which is why I left .

Don't gloss over your availability and the fact that I wished you well. We were presenting the best face for our members in not making an issue of a council member quitting without warning right before an election edit - and during a war. You make your own projects, people don't have to spoon feed you. That's how you prove yourself as a leader, come up with your own initiatives.. If me hypocrisy is not telling you how I felt so the members could be happier with the fact that you were leaving (especially with war, war talk and elections going on), you have me there.

And disrespect or insults that happened to you, please PM me and I'll deal with it harshly.

Apologies to OFLC for the threadjack, it stops now. Congrats on the forming but might want to wait a few days before making someone a gov member. Especially if they weren't a part of the forming of the alliance. But I've just been informed you are a purple alliance and I therefore hope for happiness and contentment for you and your friends. Listen to Pansy.

Edited by Anu Drake

Good Luck OFLC. I mean that in a good way. Purple is a great color to be on as there are many, many great alliances and individuals there unlike aqua where we are hypocritical and disrespectful.

Also, love the Irish theme :)

Bud, I am not sure I follow. I merely repeated the charges against NATO. Other than that, my comments about purple and OFLC were genuine. Purple is one of my favorite spheres, and I have no issue with OFLC in the slightest. What is perceived or not, is irrelevant. Steve leaving NATO for what ever reason, is his own choice and I am not mad about that at all. Forgive me if you misunderstood.