Announcment from the Order of the Four Leaf Clover

rstat1

cloveremblemm.png

Good Evening, I am rstat1 Triumvir and Acting Minister of Foreign Affairs for OFLC. Over the past month, we've been assembling a fine group of members and government for an brand new alliance here on the purple sphere. Now I know we're not exactly brand new anymore but we're new enough to still be able to say that.

It is because of that reason, that we've gathered everyone here today for a big celebration, and the announcement of the appointment of 3 people to government spots in the alliance. So with out further adieu, I present to you:

ShadeyBob --- Triumvir

invisiblecola --- Minister of the Interior

Steve Wishon --- Minister of Finance

Please join me in congradulating them on the appointment. Free drinks for all in #OFLC

rstat1 -- Triumvir

mydogti -- Triumvir

Edited by rstat1

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

cloveremblemm.png

Good Evening, I am rstat1 Triumvir and Acting Minister of Foreign Affairs for OFLC. Over the past month, we've been assembling a fine group of members and government for an brand new alliance here on the purple sphere. Now I know we're not exactly brand new anymore but we're new enough to still be able to say that.

It is because of that reason, that we've gathered everyone here today for a big celebration, and the announcement of the appointment of 3 people to government spots in the alliance. So with out further adieu, I present to you:

[align=center]ShadeyBob --- Triumvir

invisiblecola --- Minister of the Interior

Steve Wishon --- Minister of Finance

[/align]

Please join me in congradulating them on the appointment. Free drinks for all in #OFLC

rstat1 -- Triumvir

mydogti -- Triumvir

Congratulations to the Order of the Four Leaf Clover on your new government.

Hey,

Thank you so much for stealing our Minister of Foreign Affairs!

I'm so glad that he threw away everything with the promise of

being a Triumvir of the Order of the Four Leaf Clover! I really

enjoy these knives in my back. Good Luck! <_<

Dephire, Supreme Dictator of GUNDAMS

Hey,

First off, if this is true, well, wow.

Secondly, even if it is true, this is a little undiplomatic to be posting here. And when I mean 'little undiplomatic', I mean 'ragingly glaringly probably what you shouldn't do.' Private channels FTW?

Good luck to all parties.

Congrats guys. I look forward to your continued progression.

Hey,

Obviously, he left because he wasn't feeling wanted or needed and knew that he had friends that could use him; I wish him well.

In case you haven't noticed; many people have left. That should say something about what's going on.

Many people are rejoining GGA to try to "save it" which I hope they do, but until then things like this will happen.

On a side note: I wish our protectorate luck in the future and if you guys need help; we're always here.

Edit: No, I am not trolling Dephire. I am simply stating facts and possibilities about the future.

Edited by Lucas Perry

I've learned alot from the GGA and i thank them for everything that they've given to me!!! I left to join the OFLC as i saw it a better fit for what i want.

Thank you all for your good thoughts -- I hope to make you all proud!

Dephire -- really???? You make me sad. Query me any time you want to talk. I guess i just thought better of you. :/

Hail GGA

HAIL OFLC! and HAIL VALHALLA!

Not trolling or anything but... One triumvir? How do you have one person as an entire triumvirate? :/

Shadybob was the third addition, the other two are listed below the announcement.

Not sure i like the departure, but good luck. <_<