Freak Safari

Yes they are fun but should of signed a few treaties 1st :P

so you still don't get it?

THEY DON'T CARE... they don't care about getting rolled, THEY ARE HAVING FUN

frankly i think they'd fit in at FAN....

love war, love having fun, don't care about infra, hell yes!

my kind of people..

If you did it might of given us the chance to get in on some of the fun, I'm disappointed we only get to watch. <_<

We still have a list of others we think are complete &#33;@#&#036;%bags. Just say the word and I'll forward the names over. I would love to make all of Planet Bob bask in the glow of Nuclear Holocaust.

I get it. I like the canceled protectorate agreement out of respect to not drag others in.

What I don't get is why punch old friends in the face? (that was a sweet pun)

Grudge of some sort?

I get it. I like the canceled protectorate agreement out of respect to not drag others in.

What I don't get is why punch old friends in the face? (that was a sweet pun)

Grudge of some sort?

VI is one of the best posters on our board. Always has been and always will be as long as he continues to show up every day like the rest of us.

This is fun people. I attacked VI because it's funny. At least it is for us at FS.

You can talk all you want about who formed what alliance and when and who did what to whom, but all of that is just crap talk. I don't give a rat's *** about any of it.

The worst possible outcome of all of this would be for us to actually survive. That would be the worst torture of all.

VI is one of the best posters on our board. Always has been and always will be as long as he continues to show up every day like the rest of us.

This is fun people. I attacked VI because it's funny. At least it is for us at FS.

You can talk all you want about who formed what alliance and when and who did what to whom, but all of that is just crap talk. I don't give a rat's *** about any of it.

The worst possible outcome of all of this would be for us to actually survive. That would be the worst torture of all.

can someone attack me? I'm sure gramlins would love getting in on it and I definitely want a battle!

can someone attack me? I'm sure gramlins would love getting in on it and I definitely want a battle!

As soon as I have a slot free I'll be happy to attack you but you would have to change your name.

My genetic make-up does not allow me to attack anything in Sox Nation.

Gotcha. I hope all sides are finding equal pleasure.

Hopefully what happens in-game can stay that way and not affect relationships outside of game. That would be the worst outcome.