Notice of Idiocy and an Apology

I am also incensed that I didn't find his messages waiting for me after work. Thank you all for your understanding. We have been madly recruiting lately and as such this stupidity is bound to rear its dumdum head eventually.

[doin it rong]

I'm sure NATO will come out of this looking just fine, given the quick and adept response.

Without looking into this particular instance, and not speaking about this one in particular, all I can say is it has more to do with the general population's laziness and disinterest in looking into anything than it does with the response of governments (NATO in this instance).

Edited by Schattenmann

Without looking into this particular instance, and not speaking about this one in particular, all I can say is it has more to do with the general population's laziness and disinterest in looking into anything than it does with the response of governments (NATO in this instance).

Pretty much. Although there's not much more into this that hasn't been made public. There's been other craziness in NATO this week, can't wait to hear about it in the next issue of TWiE (crosses fingers)

Pretty much. Although there's not much more into this that hasn't been made public. There's been other craziness in NATO this week, can't wait to hear about it in the next issue of TWiE (crosses fingers)

Newp. But I think you'll like it regarrrrrdless.

Newp. But I think you'll like it regarrrrrdless.

Everyone wants to be in TWiP these days. It's all the rage. Although I would find the story here to be a 7.8/10 on the yawnworthy scale, above internal OBR shenanigans but below STA trade circles.

Everyone wants to be in TWiP these days. It's all the rage. Although I would find the story here to be a 7.8/10 on the yawnworthy scale, above internal OBR shenanigans but below STA trade circles.

I'll have to start my own TWiN then if I want to get in. I'll write one up for you Schatt and it'll be from the perspective of a member level spy.

senanigans.jpg

NATO wishes to state that the nation of Montreality has apparently gone insane and has not only declared war on two allied nations but has also been mass mailing every alliance he can find telling them Admin only knows what.

We apologize to anyone who receives messages from him and obviously he has been banished and will be destroyed.

Sigh...

ugh, sorry bout this guys.

good luck kicking his a----- er, destroying him :P

NATO wishes to state that the nation of Montreality has apparently gone insane and has not only declared war on two allied nations but has also been mass mailing every alliance he can find telling them Admin only knows what.

Not only admin knows what . . .

To: [iNSERT ALLIED ALLIANCE LEADER HERE] From: Wman21 Date: 3/19/2009 11:19:41 AM

Subject: Hey %!

Message: Yes, you! You $%&* face, your guys attacked NATO and now we declare $%&*ing war to you! Beware, if you attack one more our guy, we'll $%&*ing destroy your whole $%&*ing alliance. We'll give you 3 days to apologize you %$ or you're going down!

I for one, am shocked that this message was not authorized from the highest levels of NATO high command. The punctuation, the subtlety, the clear grasp of CN politics -- it had all the hallmarks of our years friendship. Thank Admin we learned by private channels of this brilliant subterfuge, or we may well have destroyed Q over this.