NpO Recruiters?

spaero2011

oh my goodness, Spaero, please edit your post. This is a problem that must be solved in private channels.

This

Bring it up with NpO leadership, i am sure they will not be pleased to hear one of there members is attempting to recruit from another alliance.

chances are it was just an honest mistake. I send out a lot of recruiting messages. One time i had someone reply that they already belonged to an alliance. I dont even know how I did it because I always use the alliance: None Search when recruiting.

chances are it was just an honest mistake. I send out a lot of recruiting messages. One time i had someone reply that they already belonged to an alliance. I dont even know how I did it because I always use the alliance: None Search when recruiting.

Was proberly Grey council. Because of their colour when you put None you also get their nations.

I think thats why they kept showing up anyway.

We are prepared to offer you $15 million in reparations due to your damaged pride

Mistakes happen. If it persists, let us know and we'll do something about it.

Additionally, Private Channels are really cool. Instead of announcing this to the general public, you could have come to our forum and informed us of this problem.

We are prepared to offer you $15 million in reparations due to your damaged pride

Mistakes happen. If it persists, let us know and we'll do something about it.

Additionally, Private Channels are really cool. Instead of announcing this to the general public, you could have come to our forum and informed us of this problem.

You know, when it reaches epidemic proportions, somethings off. Still, I'm told the gov't is fixing this in PC, so :awesome:

You Polar spies sent me a recruiting message yesterday. Fortunately for you, I have since deleted it out of sheer rage, otherwise I would be in a public forum right now, demanding these terms and quite possibly a duel.