New Polar Order Deputy Elections

Man NpO gov sounds confusing. People use complex words, tell campfire stories, cheat, annoy each other. Sounds intense

We are hardcore.

Also, we need more vegetarians... find some of them and send them to Polaris.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well it's that time of month once again.

You know, I read something in TWiP that created quite the discussion because of comments like these...... not that I would expect NpO to take any care or consideration in its moves or anything like that..... but it does show how much value you guys place on PR. That shouldn't have slipped past the editors - especially after such a recent discussion on these types of things...

<waves waves, ripple ripple>

You know, I read something in TWiP that created quite the discussion because of comments like these...... not that I would expect NpO to take any care or consideration in its moves or anything like that..... but it does show how much value you guys place on PR. That shouldn't have slipped past the editors - especially after such a recent discussion on these types of things...

GE )):

I think perhaps you have read too much out of a harmless comment. Context is always important and many things that do not relate to the mammalian reproductive system also happen monthly, including our elections. Besides, I have it on good authority that GE flunked out of Sex Ed long before they started teaching the material required to come up with the pun you think you found.

Translation: Try to convince everyone penguins can fly.

Maybe I would have more time for my other responsibilities if you simply trusted me and I did not have to devote such a large percentage of my time convincing disbelievers that I can fly.

Since I'm posting here anyway, I may as well note that Fallen Fool has just retired to an advisory role and Darth Actorbass will take his place as Minister of Peace.

Edited by Penguin

Maybe I would have more time for my other responsibilities if you simply trusted me and I did not have to devote such a large percentage of my time convincing disbelievers that I can fly.

Maybe you would have more time for these "other responsiblities" the Liaison(and no I can't spell it) supposedly has if you didn't spend so much of it arguing with gravity.

Since I'm posting here anyway, I may as well note that Fallen Fool has just retired to an advisory role and Darth Actorbass will take his place as Minister of Peace.

At least it's just DarthActorsalmon you have to deal with now. Who's the new DepPax?

Our elections are held once a month. If our elections were held annually, it would "that time of the year" or if they were held seasonally, "that time of the season." The only grounds on which you stand is that the aphorism "that time of the month" has become so overwhelmingly ubiquitous that sayings like (OOC) "that time of the year" referring to the December Holiday Season no longer have a place. That time of the year when the first snow falls. That time of the month when my school work piles up the most. That time of the week when I sit down to watch my favorite television program. Draw whatever lines you want, I can't see any solid connection. (/OOC)

KingRich is my Deputy and shall remain my Deputy. Anyone attempting to interfere with this shall face my Admin powers (and Force Lightning).

This made me lol. KingRich was Darth Actorbass' boss when those two and mmansfield68 were the military attaché to CCC last July. :lol: My, how things change in 8 months. :P

Also good choice. I have a VERY high opinion of KR. :awesome:

Edited by Uralica

Also yeah, OP is outdated by like two days. I'm enjoying retirement nowadays by clubbing baby seals before they can grow big enough to threaten Penguin.

I have such great friends. :wub:

Remember to bottle all of that expensive baby seal fat to bring to the next candle-making seminar at the retirement home, buddy.