Declaration of UFE Support

Malabyte

Dated January the 12th and this is your next RP post so I think that is a lot more than 20 days between posts thus your nation was out of the RP due to the inactivity rule. sorry

I would love to have more active NPO players in the game to advance my storyline considerably and greatly benefit me in game, but I like to see certain standards of minimum activity. And as I have said before CNRP is a game of many aspects and wars is only one of those aspects. If you want to play in CNRP then make some posts about other aspects of your nation. They do not have to be big posts, just a minimal amount of effort is required and it will keep you from getting hit with the inactivity rule.

OOC: I have already stated that I made posts February 1st, 11th, and 13th. As well as some throughout January. Never very much but I never exceeded 20 days, and I was just trying to keep my nation alive so once the winter came to an end and I had more time, I would still have something to work with.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

...Wightstag, Wighton -- 2200 Hours...

"Governor, welcome back..."

'Tap, tap' is all that is heard, followed by the thump of a body collapsing on the ground.

"Nice try. Next time you try to recruit Guardsmen to keep me on perpetual vacation, make sure you don't recruit the Inner Sanctum."

Two guards carry the stunned body out.

"Update, Mr. Radoslav?"

"The Francoists have raised their alert level. Do you want a full report?"

"In writing, please...I have other business to attend to."

"Very good, sir."

Edited by Coursca

OOC: I have already stated that I made posts February 1st, 11th, and 13th. As well as some throughout January. Never very much but I never exceeded 20 days, and I was just trying to keep my nation alive so once the winter came to an end and I had more time, I would still have something to work with.

You posted for the war...nothing more. Just like you are now.

OOC: Frankly Maelstrom you have no right of speaking as you didn't oppose it before when they were with you rather than against.

OOC: To make let you know, I was the one that caught this and I would have still made the point regardless. Mael, just posted first. He can testify to that.

OOC: To make let you know, I was the one that caught this and I would have still made the point regardless. Mael, just posted first. He can testify to that.

OOC: That can be the fact but an argument I have heard before in RP works multiple times when you don't object the first time you lose your right too.

Edited by Centurius

OOC: That can be the fact but an argument I have heard before in RP works multiple times when you don't object the first time you lose your right too.

OOC: The first time, was when they joined. Then the European war happened, the timeframe between they time joining to the time of the European war, I could have not argued about active. However, I can point it out now because they did reach the inactivity timeline needed for removal. The new map is the case in point. This argument is pointless now because the conclusion to the matter already occurred.