Allied Rebel Nations is born!

KingemO93

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

By the time I was able to read the message from GRAN, the issue was resolved. I had told you King that I was going to be scarce for a while due to OOC: real life work conditions /OOC. Because of this, I was not able to get the time to write up your protectorate. I told you after the first incident with a different alliance that you may put "protected by NATO" in your bios until I got something typed up. Your messages did not go unnoticed nor did I ignore them. And to call us liars is very unbecoming of you.

Good luck GRAN.

/disclaimer: to everyone reading this, I work very erratic hours, sometimes up to 20 a day. If I do not respond to you quickly, it is more than likely due to this reason and not because I am ignoring you. The spring is my busy time. Thank you.

Even with "Protected by NATO" in our bios we still got attacked

2 TIMES!!!!!

And messaged 3 people (NATO Gov.) and told them this

and NO one responded and i know 2 of you were on 3 times a day!

But its in the past now!

Under a certain number of members, at a certain very low strength, it really doesn't matter what your bio says to eager and new raiders. Anyone wishing to question the protection management of NATO may contact Ragnarok, Zenith, and about a dozen alliances over the past 3 years that have gone on to merge with others and grow to a very nice size.

You shouldn't be so aggressive (itchy fingers and all) towards a group that you made an interim agreement with and then ran to someone else. It just makes us angry and gives GRAN more work to do (if they every contact us to discuss this matter).

I'm just gonna sit back and watch the show. :popcorn:

P.S. - In my sig, "'The direct use of force is such a poor solution to any problem,

it is generally employed only by small children and large nations.' - David Friedman"

Edited by milladakilla

o/ ARN

o/ GRAN

May admin have mercy on you if you attack ARN, because GRAN shall have none (Meant towards any nation that attacks ARN, not towards NATO, this post was just bad timing)

^ i like that... just made it up :D

Edited by Steinfeld

o/ ARN

o/ GRAN

May admin have mercy on you if you attack ARN, because GRAN shall have none

^ i like that... just made it up :D

If you'd like to diffuse a situation that is only growing, it would be a good idea to find us at our headquarters (IRC usually isn't going to get you to who you need to talk to from NATO). And leave the kids at home, because the continued conversation on this is only making things worse. Already promising not to have mercy on what is obviously a veiled threat against us is a little funny. I mean, I remember seeing GRAN fighting alongside our side in many wars in the past year, somewhere down the line after we had been in the vanguard of the attack.

Just because NATO members rarely post on the owf (Count excluded), doesn't mean that a lot of them aren't reading this thread with intense interest and a growing disrespect for ARN and GRAN. A visit to our forums would help allow us to clear the air and find out what is going on.