Allied Rebel Nations is born!

KingemO93

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On behalf of the kingdom of Lyran, I offer certain educational services if ARN have any questions regarding the development of their alliance, both internally and externally. I wish you good luck in the future, and may your alliance prosper.

Edited by Melchior

Thanks, all of you!

MikeTheFirst, I was wondering when you would be here!

And i was getting it with NATO. But no one responded to my messages and then they called my a lyer!

So i went else were!

*Hint* GRAN *Hint*

Thanks, all of you!

MikeTheFirst, I was wondering when you would be here!

And i was getting it with NATO. But no one responded to my messages and then they called my a lyer!

So i went else were!

*Hint* GRAN *Hint*

We called you a liar? You claimed in your recruitment thread that NATO was protecting you despite having no signed treaty . The Triumvir that you spoke with about it has been out of touch for a few days so I asked you what you meant by the protection comment. What part of that was calling you a liar?

I also find it very interesting that GRAN is protecting you after we received the following PM days ago:

The issue is involving an alliance called Allied Rebel Nations, who claim to be a protectorate of yours.

One of their members decided to contact one of our members, and order him to peace out with a nation he was raiding, even though the nation was non allied at the time of the declaration.

Along with this "order" came a threat to use force against our nation if he did not comply, which I am sure you can understand we took it as a threat to our alliance as a whole. I personally contacted him out of good diplomacy, and ordered an apology be sent to our member. If they are infact your protectorates, we ask that you teach them something about proper behavior, and ensure that an apology is made for this threat against GRAN.

Guess they got the apology? GRAN telling us how to teach our protectorates how to behave is another issue.

You were claiming to be protected by our alliance without having a treaty and making threats to the alliance that is now your official protectors.

And now you insult me?

Good luck with this one GRAN.

Edited by Anu Drake

We fixed that and its behind us!

We're only looking at the future!

And wentworth told me that NATO would protect us and that he would tell the other leaders about it!

But i guess he didn't <_<

And we got attacked 2 times and wentworth ignored my messages..................Until i sent him one about something else.

But none the less. ARN is announced and protected and i rather not talk to NATO anymore! -_-

Once again Thanks Everyone! ^_^

We called you a liar? You claimed in your recruitment thread that NATO was protecting you despite having no signed treaty . The Triumvir that you spoke with about it has been out of touch for a few days so I asked you what you meant by the protection comment. What part of that was calling you a liar?

I also find it very interesting that GRAN is protecting you after we received the following PM days ago:

Guess they got the apology? GRAN telling us how to teach our protectorates how to behave is another issue.

You were claiming to be protected by our alliance without having a treaty and making threats to the alliance that is now your official protectors.

And now you insult me?

Good luck with this one GRAN.

we all make mistakes the question is if we are able to learn from them king has proven to be a reasonable person willing to learn, so if you have any issues with him you can come to us on private channels on #GRAN and discuss them otherwise please dont troll this thread.

Edited by germanicus

Guess they got the apology?

And we merrily roll along.

GRAN telling us how to teach our protectorates how to behave is another issue.

I didn't see anyone telling you to do anything in that message. Besides, as you said, they were not your protectorate anyway.

And now you insult me?
I haven't seen any insults.

Thanks Captain Flinders :wub:

Don't believe me i got MANY people that will vouch for my! ;)

Captain Flinders, The insult was his statement that we called him a 'lyer'.

And I'm pretty sure I have people that will vouch for me, KingemO.

Your messages to me when I was trying to figure out what was going on because went was missing and GRAN was asking us to take care of a 'protectorate' I had not heard about made no mention of getting another protectorate. I stated to you that with wentworth gone for a bit you should discuss everything with me. Sending messages to someone that is not able to respond and then saying we were ignoring you isn't fair. Not mentioning to me that you were going to back out of your agreement of protection you made with wentworth and were going to GRAN is not the best way to go about things. So don't talk about NATO being in the wrong here.

GRAN, congrats on your protectorate, I'll stay out of this discussion going forward, my apologies for derailing.