500 citizens per improvement

admin

I like the big tax collections. Makes the battles more fun. (Everyone has a nice bank, because as we know once the other person is out of money the battle becomes a railroading :P)

If anything you should make it so you can vote for senators right away instead of waiting 25% of the round.

PLEASE, if you apply this change wait until next round.

i think that with the cutting down of individual round time that the increase in income should remain. albeit it anywhere from 10%-90%

Edited by Pax ME

Even if the improvement citizen requirement has gone down from 1000 citizens to 500, I still believe that any and all boosts to the economy is good, even more now that rounds are only 60 days rather than 90.

As this is TE, and it resets once every two months, and this is supposed to be war, not only is it beneficial to allow 50% more on collections for nations to build up for war and get the neccesarity things to wage war, but it will also allow nations to rebuild faster, almost completely removing the point of rerolling, unless your ZI'd or come close to it, as far as I can see. Removing the +50% on collections could make it so that nations have a harder time rebuilding, and instead choose to merely reroll if they get pounded too hard in wars, or dont have the skills to do it based on the income they would get should it be removed.