Wonder or Infrastructure?

Numby

http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_d...ation_ID=170852

Link to my nation is above.

Should I buy infrastructure or a wonder at this point time in my nation's growth? If you think I should buy a wonder, please state which wonder.

Current stats for my nation:

Infrastructure: 5,439.29

Tech: 1,049.63

Let me know if you need to know anything else about my nation to make your recommendation.

Thanks in advance. :D

Wonder without a doubt by that point.

The main choice for you is military vs economic. If you expect to get a war soon then go SDI as you don't have uranium for an MP. If you do end up in a nuclear war and not vastly outnumbered then SDI will likely save you more in infra alone then the extra income from any econ wonder would gain you.

If on the other hand if you choose economic, Stockmarket will give the highest income increase, but you may wish to go with NRL which will give nearly as much but with the extra citizens will provide extra improv slots for navy or whatever in a war.

There is a case for DRA also but as you don't have many tech deals already it won't benefit you at all.

Edited by Chairman Cao

For a nation with 5,500 inf. the SSS would be a better first wonder than the stock market. The stock market is only better as a first wonder because it's 10m cheaper but usually people only have around 4k inf when the start buying wonders.

-Veritas

For a nation with 5,500 inf. the SSS would be a better first wonder than the stock market. The stock market is only better as a first wonder because it's 10m cheaper but usually people only have around 4k inf when the start buying wonders.

Good point. The $10 increase in base income from SM does actually give better income at low infra levels than the 7.14% increase of SSS, but at some point between around 3k and 4k infra (depending mainly on tradeset) the SSS will pull ahead, certainly by 5.5k. I'd forgotton about that since most people buy their first wonder at lower infra.