An Agora Announcement

Firebolt

That would be nice. And yes, Purqua is not an attempt at Aqua/Purple unity, which is why it has remained only 3 members. It was formed as an MADP upgrade to the CDT back in the day.

I thought it was just an excuse for UPN and Invicta to sign their 17th redundant treaty with one another.

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BLEU died because everybody left.

AS far as why everyone left, I don't know. NADC left BLEU Econ because it was just a useless forum without any real econ opportunities. Nobody answered PMs, masking was backlogged, etc. I assume that was the same with everyone else.

How has Agora changed this? We use our forums.

1) BLEU split up for own reasons. We did not see fit to reveal them, and you all bit into the rumors you heard, which was fine with us.

2) BLEU was churning out dozens of trade circles a week. I would doubt RTA's ability to create even a dozen.

3) BLEU shut down tech deals a few weeks before the impending war because . . . well, there was an impending war?

4) Masking was not remotely close to backlogged. A total of less than 20 NADC people even applied for their mask (I'd get the exact figure, but someone Offlined the BLEU forum and I can't get on the ACP for some reason). They were masked.

5) Don't tell me no one answered PM's. I spoke with NADC nearly daily on IRC back in August/Sept, and there was always a big group of us in the Econ channel. And between all the leaders on the forum, we were able to answer a PM within 24 hours. Believe me.

That is true. I do not recall an arcade in BLEU.

Victory!!!!

Touché, my friend, touché.

:ph34r: