An Agora Announcement

Firebolt

Agora Announcement

Agoradarkelevatedlesscopy.png

Good evening.

Agora comes forward this evening to talk about a few things :)

First, the imporant stuff. There seems to be a misconception among some alliances that Agora is an exclusive bloc with the intent of creating a dominating group in the blue sphere. That is not true, one of our goals is Blue team unity - although we are aware of the difficulties attached to that goal. Agora has no restrictions imposed on applicant alliances.

Second, Agora has a new Blue Team Senate candidate running: Firebolt of Welchwood, member of The Foreign Division. Oh wait - that's me.

Third, UBD had a spectacular victory in our Arcade Tournament and have been awarded this cup for their achievement:

GB_mini_cup_l.jpg

Fourth, rumour has it a rebellion led by a certain Watchman Clown Emperor has couped Agora leadership and consequently expelled MCXA. We're still waiting on further developments though.

Fifth, Gopher has a Free BBQ every Tuesday.

That is all. <_<

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First, the imporant stuff. There seems to be a misconception among some alliances that Agora is an exclusive bloc with the intent of creating a dominating group in the blue sphere. That is not true, one of our goals is Blue team unity - although we are aware of the difficulties attached to that goal. Agora has no restrictions imposed on applicant alliances.

This.

And, congrats to UBD. nice job guys. ;)

Which is why there's a Red team signatory, makes PERFECT sense.

Fourth, rumour has it a rebellion led by a certain Watchman Clown Emperor has couped Agora leadership and consequently expelled MCXA. We're still waiting on further developments though.

Don't get our hopes up like that :(

Agora is not a blue team exclusive bloc. It's a blue and red team bloc. Whether it aims for blue unity or not, it's independent of that.

It's not a blue unity treaty with 2 colors on it, that's an inter-team treaty. A blue unity treaty requires blue signatories doing what is best for the blue team. At the point where it's an inter-team treaty, it would be required to compromise with the other color and thus do good for both, but not what is specifically best for blue.

Right now, you're relying on the power of a red alliance to keep the blue alliances you won't allow in (I can think of a few) in check. There's no real other reason for them to be there but to be your muscle.

Got Tetris in that arcade of yours? I've been hoping for some competition for a while now.

We do! I warn you, I took 4th place. However, even in Tetris, NPO dominates our bloc :(

We're slaves...

Edited by watchman

Right now, you're relying on the power of a red alliance to keep the blue alliances you won't allow in (I can think of a few) in check. There's no real other reason for them to be there but to be your muscle.

Wow. Make more stuff up, won't you?

All alliances are welcome to apply with Agora. There is an open door. Read the OP.

Good luck in the senate race :awesome:

We look forward to working with GR and other non-Agora alliances in the Blue Senate as we do our best to serve blue nations across our sphere. All Blue rulers will find Firebolt and Dr. Fresh very receptive to an suggestions and requests.

Wow. Make more stuff up, won't you?

All alliances are welcome to apply with Agora. There is an open door. Read the OP.

We look forward to working with GR and other non-Agora alliances in the Blue Senate as we do our best to serve blue nations across our sphere. All Blue rulers will find Firebolt and Dr. Fresh very receptive to an suggestions and requests.

And I the same in return. I enjoy the competition more than anything. It's great to have some sort of harmless rivalry like this.

And I the same in return. I enjoy the competition more than anything. It's great to have some sort of harmless rivalry like this.

Hi, Drai! We're also up for the challenge! Makes things interesting. Also, how is it sharing an office with Doc Fresh?

I heard he has BO? True?