UFE Holds a Live Forum

Triyun

Imperial Clerk and Premier Liu Kaishui will be holding a Live Forum via live net cast as well as on location in Beijing's Great Hall of the People. As Premier of the Government Liu Kaishui is the single most powerful civilian and chief administrator of the Empire. He is responsible for much of its day to day business and diplomacy. The Premier will be taking questions on any topic, however, this is not the avenue to ask about a treaty between any nation and the UFE so please do not do so.

LiuShaoqi.jpg

Official Portrait of the Premier

"What does the UFE think of the potential of its Southern Francoist Brother, the Dragon Empire, developing its own nuclear arsenal?" The dark robed Chairman asked from the gathering crowd, brilliant green reptilian eyes watching the conference.

Edited by Maelstrom Vortex

We do not believe that you have any nations which have the capability of producing nuclear weapons. As you are currently protected by our nuclear umbrella, we do not see a need for you to deploy your own arsenal, unless your immediate neighbors start an arms race.

Edit: @ Subtle correct, assume you have a fiber optic feed via your embassy here.

Edited by Triyun

Good Evening Premier Kaishui. What is the UFE's opinion on the bloody civil war in the Azerbaijani Republic? The war looks to spread dissonance and unrest to its neighbors as more and more foreign governments condemn the Azeris, who refuse to enter into diplomatic exchange with the Talysh seperatist faction.

"The UFE has undergone some rather massive internal changes within the last 6 months; how do you feel the incorporating of the various factions/former independant regions has gone to date? How has the UFE's rather large commitment to global issues been received by the people?"

What is your policy on terrorism? and What kind of foreign Policy stance do you have?

We are strongly against terrorism. Our foreign policy is based on improving the material conditions for our citizens and ensuring maximum security for the state.

What is your opinion on creating administrative regions within protectorates?

I'm sorry?

Good Evening Premier Kaishui. What is the UFE's opinion on the bloody civil war in the Azerbaijani Republic? The war looks to spread dissonance and unrest to its neighbors as more and more foreign governments condemn the Azeris, who refuse to enter into diplomatic exchange with the Talysh seperatist faction.

We lament this war, as well as all others. I would say that we need to be sure to contain it to Azerbaijani Republic.

"The UFE has undergone some rather massive internal changes within the last 6 months; how do you feel the incorporating of the various factions/former independant regions has gone to date? How has the UFE's rather large commitment to global issues been received by the people?"

The UFE has managed to integrate most of the various groups we have absorbed, remember the NTE shared similar geographic borders. However I think that the people of the UFE wish our troops could come home, but for now we must continue or deployments beyond our own borders.

What do you think of the Leviathan pact protecting former Dragon Empire states?

I hope for stability in the former Dragon Empire states, I am glad that there was never the creation of a nuclear arsenal. I think it is important that these states do not act arrogantly or attempt territorial expansion.

Currently we maintain our alliances with only those states who we were allied to prior to their joining of the Empire.

"What is the opinion of the United Francoist Empire on reptilian humanoid extraterrestrials from Alpha Draconis? Do you support their construction of an inter-dimensional portal, which when completed and opened, will allow them to invade and conquer all of earth before moving onto another universe to enslave? If the UFE is indeed against these reptilian invaders, what does the UFE plan to do about it? This question is very important to Rebel Virginia, and your answer may very well impact our future relations with you. Are you with us, or against us? Earth, or the aliens? Whose side are you on?"

Edited by Rebel Virginia

"Do you see a possible end to UFE involvement in Europe any time in the near future? Why or why not?"

While I could see our involvement in Europe becoming more limited if our allies requested it, I do not see us fully withdrawing from Europe. At the moment I believe that our forces on the continent are a stabilizing force. We will continue to work with the Germans, Dutch, Raccoonians, Eastern Unionites, Franzharians, and Byzantines, as well as the Russians to continue and improve security on the continent.

We note that since the development of the grand army, we have upgraded indigenous European forces power projection capacity significantly. We expect this trend to continue. Especially with the projected cuts in total ground troop man power from our arsenal. It should be noted we expect an additional carrier battle group to be deployed to the region though.

Edited by Triyun