Judgment

Burning Glory

During the course of this war, I saw bravery, honor, integrity, good fighting skills, and true friendship!!! TO BAD IT WASN'T FROM YOUR SIDE!! )):

To ALL TPF nations and our Allies,

You guys have fought a great fight, you were relentless in you honor and integrity, your bravery is second to none!

You fought against great odds in a war that could not be won by numbers or strength!

You have shown all of TE that you are indeed the best of the best!!

To that I salute you, and i am grateful to call each and every one of you my friends!!

THANK YOU!!

To judgment,

While there are many good nations in your alliances, the leaders have shown disloyalty, dishonor, and bad JUDGMENT!!

Your attacks on on us show that you are nothing but bullies, tyrants, and lacking in all that stands for nobility and honor.

Still.....I know when its time to admit defeat!

With that said, Your defeated!!! I'm going allow you to surrender B)

Your surrender terms are as follows;

1. MHA Post an apology in the fourms for your corrupt use of power, and attacks on TPF and friends.

2. Apologize to my friends for making them change their AA to get peace )): (Isn't that the same as disbandment)

This is the only way out of war with us....PERIOD!

FOR

We will never give up, as this war has just begun;

lol, you didn't think i was going to surrender did you?

I watched a movie yesterday called "300" it reminded me of this war, and why we must not give up!

BG.

Edited by Burning Glory

you're so clever. i could have never seen this coming from you, not even if i tried to think like the 15-yr old you act like

/sarcasm

Thanks Sethy! I tried very hard to reach your level!! Are we still BFF :wub:

Thanks Sethy! I tried very hard to reach your level!! Are we still BFF :wub:

eugh umm... this is awkward.... but... you were really only a second choice for argument buddy. KDL stole metal, so i was stuck without intelligent archnemesi. i could have picked elborrador, but we don't have much to fight about. i personally find him pretty dang cool too :-/

eugh umm... this is awkward.... but... you were really only a second choice for argument buddy. KDL stole metal, so i was stuck without intelligent archnemesi. i could have picked elborrador, but we don't have much to fight about. i personally find him pretty dang cool too :-/

LOL, if it weren't for the fact that i find you lacking in IQ points, or that your own intelligence is in question I'd find that interesting, but sadly its just amusing!

The playing field I'm on you can't touch, besides i already have a archnemesis....well actually 2 but it requires that to equal my abilities.

Take a look, they are both sitting in ZI state, lol!

To those of you who find that statement arrogant;

PO! I could care less about you thoughts, or how you feel i should handle a flamer or defend myself!!

BG.

LOL, if it weren't for the fact that i find you lacking in IQ points, or that your own intelligence is in question I'd find that interesting, but sadly its just amusing!

The playing field I'm on you can't touch, besides i already have a archnemesis....well actually 2 but it requires that to equal my abilities.

Take a look, they are both sitting in ZI state, lol!

To those of you who find that statement arrogant;

PO! I could care less about you thoughts, or how you feel i should handle a flamer or defend myself!!

BG.

lol it's so easy to make you post more stupid rebuttals to anything i say. i already know you have stated that you opponents suck, and you have probably bragged about never being in anarchy through all of this or something, so i will agree with you; the people attacking have little to no idea how to war. but i would venture to guess that you arent even online when these attacks happen. so tell me, what are these amazing "skills" you have? the fact that your nation takes care of attacks while you are away, and all you do is rebuy troops when you log on? those are real skills right there

ROFL.

No wonder all my targets have quit logging in. Must be demoralising to have Mohammed Saeed al-Sahaf as your alliance leader.

Thaisport took the hardest blows in the war without complaint, all you can do is whine and moan and post outrageous lies. Fail leadership = fail alliance.

Please though, dont surrender, and try to get your guys to log in and collect at least once more this round, ok? This has been great fun and it would be a real shame for it to end prematurely for lack of targets.

ROFL.

No wonder all my targets have quit logging in. Must be demoralising to have Mohammed Saeed al-Sahaf as your alliance leader.

Thaisport took the hardest blows in the war without complaint, all you can do is whine and moan and post outrageous lies. Fail leadership = fail alliance.

Please though, dont surrender, and try to get your guys to log in and collect at least once more this round, ok? This has been great fun and it would be a real shame for it to end prematurely for lack of targets.

I'm pretty sure that was a racest comment, i'd watch your step if i were you!

Also thai didn't take the hardest hits, he wasn't even nuked! And at that you obviously haven't read his post.... He did cry about it!!

There is no whining or moaning in my post, and there has never been any lies either.

You want to talk about Fail, the fact that your brain washed by a leader that turned on his friends all because he was afraid to lose the #1 spot and i stood up to him for

his back stabbing me and my Alliance. That fail....EPIC.

Its real easy to sit on the side with 800 + nations and sling your arrogant words about target around, but the real honor and skill is our side.

I just wonder how well you guys would handle it if the roles were reversed.

You'd have had more nations fighting for you if they hadn't ditched the TPF AA right at the start of the war. Honour, Loyalty and Friendship.

I lold

Yeah I lol to, but not for the same reasons you did.....You will have to find out later why ;)

Good news guys, I paid my bills today. Time to unleash 450 NS of doom on MHA.

lol, go get'em BR!!

Take a look boys thats a real man there!!

You'd have had more nations fighting for you if they hadn't ditched the TPF AA right at the start of the war. Honour, Loyalty and Friendship.

I lold

it's really no secret anymore, BG moved all his large or nuke capable nations into hiding to attack later. why judgment hasn't been taking them out yet, I have no idea

it's really no secret anymore, BG moved all his large or nuke capable nations into hiding to attack later. why judgment hasn't been taking them out yet, I have no idea

We had a nation come to GREAT asking for senate votes. When we hit him he went to MI, so I don't know if it was BG's doing or not.

We had a nation come to GREAT asking for senate votes. When we hit him he went to MI, so I don't know if it was BG's doing or not.

Ya and then he sanctioned a GREAT member. If that was you BG that is pretty bad we aren't even attacking your alliance.

Edited by Liluant Islands

so the rule is to attack anyone asking for senate votes????

huh? we've been doing this all wrong with our politicians in office :lol:

FYI, he ghosted GREAT and sent a message to all members letting them know to vote for him, acting like he was a member. it was much worse than initially portrayed.