Judgment

Burning Glory

it's really no secret anymore, BG moved all his large or nuke capable nations into hiding to attack later. why judgment hasn't been taking them out yet, I have no idea

hmmm, who has the spies :P

We had a nation come to GREAT asking for senate votes. When we hit him he went to MI, so I don't know if it was BG's doing or not.

Not my doing, and this is the first I've heard about it.

Ya and then he sanctioned a GREAT member. If that was you BG that is pretty bad we aren't even attacking your alliance.

LI, I like great....I don't think you should be involved in this war at all, but none the less i had nothing to do with any sanctions from this war.

FYI, he ghosted GREAT and sent a message to all members letting them know to vote for him, acting like he was a member. it was much worse than initially portrayed.

Sethy, although i know not who this nation is or what is going on, I still wouldn't believe anything you say!

Besides this is not your AA and I'm pretty sure if they want it told they would do it.

Just a little FYI for your you :P

BG.

Sethy, although i know not who this nation is or what is going on, I still wouldn't believe anything you say!

Besides this is not your AA and I'm pretty sure if they want it told they would do it.

Just a little FYI for your you :P

BG.

BG, you suck as an archnemesis; get your facts straight before trying to put an argument before me. first, GREAT is my alliance... check my AA and greats member list.

also, you try to make it sound like I can't be trusted but you still stick to your lie that I was feeding you info. fortunately though, I was talking with a member of GDA when I put two and two together and found the possible source for your information. ironically, it was someone who you had even mentioned to me back when we were talking in December or so. he left our alliance in January but is still masked as a member to this day due to a security slipup. thanks for slipping up again to make me realize this.

BG, you suck as an archnemesis; get your facts straight before trying to put an argument before me. first, GREAT is my alliance... check my AA and greats member list.

also, you try to make it sound like I can't be trusted but you still stick to your lie that I was feeding you info. fortunately though, I was talking with a member of GDA when I put two and two together and found the possible source for your information. ironically, it was someone who you had even mentioned to me back when we were talking in December or so. he left our alliance in January but is still masked as a member to this day due to a security slipup. thanks for slipping up again to make me realize this.

Can I be your Antagonist next round...I like playing the Villain, it's much more interesting.

And if I can't be...can you fine me another Protagonist?

Please & Thank You.

:awesome:

Well then it appears you are ghosting, or you abandoned ship...Either or, your true lack of honor shows!!

Also you should change your AA under your Alliance name as it still shows NAAW, yeah you kinda looked ridicules posting your last statement with that still there :P

I told you i already have 2 or 3 archnemesis, and you can't hang with the big boy's...Even they have told me so. LOL!!

BG.

Edited by Burning Glory

Well then it appears you are ghosting, or you abandoned ship...Either or, your true lack of honor shows!!

Also you should change your AA under your Alliance name as it still shows NAAW, yeah you kinda looked ridicules posting your last statement with that still there :P

I told you i already have 2 or 3 archnemesis, and you can't hang with the big boy's...Even they have told me so. LOL!!

BG.

EDITED: i really don't need to argue with you anymore when your own alliance's members are telling you to shut up.

Edited by Sethly