Australasian Coalition Discussion

Silhouette

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Although the Wanatetan diplomat responded to LVN's threats of bombing civilian centers calmly, the guys at the University of Merktiv took the threats very seriously. They have initiated very thorough testing of their device and are making sure it is ready to protect the Australasian region from missile threats. Improvements have also been performed on it that increased its radius of full effectiveness. (OOC: I bought some land in game.)"

"Promised Land offers the use of its SDI to the entire region."

OOC: Assum I said that before all the other stuff happened."

We tentatively approve Neo Olympia's application...

Archer returned the salute smartly, and held it until Maelstrom left the room. He turned to the other occupants. I will be remaining here for the time being. Local weather patterns will likely reduce the danger here, however, some of you may have things to do.

"It's likely to be safer here than where I live. And I can't in good consience ask my government to bring me back when it has other things to do. I shall stay."

Confucianism definetly supports this move, and calls for a vote.

New Cymru: Inviting Nation

Confucianism: Yes

Timor:

Tanisia:

Neo Olympia:

Promised Land:

Wanatet:

EDIT: Pending whether Hanseatic Republic accepts the invitation. :awesome:

Edited by Pacifism

Wanatet knows very little about the Hanseatic Republic. Thus we feel it's wise to leave the decision to the rest of the nations. Wanatet will abstain from voting on this.

New Cymru: Inviting Nation

Confucianism: Yes

Timor:

Tanisia:

Neo Olympia:

Promised Land:

Wanatet: Abstain

Edited by XRCatD

The Hanseatic Republic is honored to be part of such a strong diplomatic family as the Australasian Coalition, we regard this as a necessary step towards our new nations health in the region and hope that our admittance will add a new strength to this already powerful pact. Again we are extremely honored, thank you.

"I second that statement," the Promised Land delgate said without bothering to take the stand, offering a full, mannerly bow in the custom of his nation--with a closed left fist touched to his right shoulder, and the right fist to the left shoulder, with the right arm crossing over the left.