Top Cat

Foreign aid requests

I need 3mil to get an improvement to boost my economy because one of me trading partners canceled our trade.

Thanks to everyone that helps.

My nation:The 300

Can someone please send me 60k? i know this is chump change for a lot of nations out there but it would be greatly appreciated

hey,

can someone help me out cos i could realy use some money, and i know that when you look at my nation it dosent look like alot but this is my first time on in a couple of days. So if anyone feels genorus ppppppppppllllllllllllleeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaassssssssseee can you send some aid this way!!!

Lord Skorm

Dasataria :D

I have a positive event (+15% population) ending tomorrow, I'd like to take advantage of the event today to buy a couple more improvements. I need a loan for $800K. I will pay you back in ten days + whatever interest you feel or I could pay you 50 tech in ten days.

This has to happen TODAY or the loan does me no good. PM me at my nation if you're interested:

http://cybernations.net/nation_drill_displ...ation_ID=149827

Thanks!

Phil

edited

Edited by phillip110

Anyone needing foreign aid can post here.

Let's be careful about what we post. Joke requests will not be tolerated and will land you with a increased warn level.

Hi

I'm new to this game and this gametype really (i'm a halo pc/cs:s gamer originally). Would appreciate any aid sent my way and will certainly return it when i've developed my nation.

my nation

Thx in advance for your assistance

Edited by EeeNigMaa

Hello..I hope I am posting in the correct place. If I am wrong I am not doing this on purpose. Heil NS is a new nation and we are in need of any aid to build infrastructure and get some tech ..any and all aid is appreciated. I know there are some German brethren out there that will help a new German nation.

Blood and Honor

Heil Frech

The Natron Association in-School Alliance could use some money to become stronger. Large donations would allow us to offer new members money. If we get aid, we can get more members.