Foreign aid requests

Top Cat

I was on the losing side of a war. I am generally peaceful and generous. 1 mil would be plenty. I am very grateful for an help that can be given. My nation has suffered a serious setback. If not for me, please help out my friend, Titanium, of the united States of LS. He was hit the hardest.

Edited by Horatio Longworth

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking for assistance. Simple 50k would be of great help! Send aid to nation of Dogma. Member of New Polar Order. Thanks!

http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_d...ation_ID=173567

Anyone needing foreign aid can post here.

Let's be careful about what we post. Joke requests will not be tolerated and will land you with a increased warn level.

The alliance of the Global United Nations promised us, the Free Land of Justinianople, 500,000 in aid if we joined the alliance. But since we became a member, we did not receive any. Can we please get the aid? The Free Land of Justinianople badly need it.

My country name is Justinianople.

If you are looking for aid, why not come to the alliance system of which I am a member. $3 million in aid packages offered just to start out! I have received over $9 million over the course of two weeks!

Please, PM my nation by clicking HERE for details!

Edited by Pax Pattonia

Hello, I am requesting any amount of cash. Whether it be 300K or 3 million. I'm a relatively new player but I'd be glad to join someones alliance if you could aid me, I intend to stay for as long as I have a computer and a flowing hand of cash, and will help you later on in the game as I build up my military. I need this cash to pay my debts and keep my citizens happy.

I am requesting 3mil so I can buy infra. I pay a lot of bills meaning I get something like 20,000 daily(after paying my bills)and I cant but much infra so it would help me out lots if I was to get some.

My Nation: http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_d...ation_ID=172691

Thanks.

Edited by John13

I'm not sure the new people understand what this thread is for. There is no grand master of foreign aid checking this thread daily waiting to hand out money, essentially what you are doing is asking people in the community (like yourselves) for help. Most of the posts I see here give no reason other than, "I want money pls ty". If you want people to give away their own money to you, make a case for yourself. Tell us why you deserve our 3 million over the other 200 people here that are asking for it or why we should even bother linking to your nation. Otherwise, you will never get anything chances are.

Hello One and All

I am new to this great game and have joined other "newbies" in the ISSF alliance and leader ShawnNL. We are growing with each other.

I have received aid from a few other nations which I used some and aided other nations in my alliance. I am now focusing on growing my infrastructure to be able to generate more income.

I am also extremely new to the Tech trading aspect and I am still researching this.

In the meanwhile, I post here asking for whatever aid anyone may provide. I will not demand a set amount as beggars are not choosers, but I am hoping generous nations will open their wallets in my aid.

Know this, Most of this aid (if received) will go to infrastructure and eventually soldiers (only to keep up with citizen requirements).

Please take a look at my nation and feel free to make suggestions

Jamaica One Love

Thank you for your time.

I'm not greedy at all, but my nation is off to a slow start, and I'd greatly appreciate anyone who can give me aid. I don't even need as much as $3million. I just need enough to get the ball rolling for myself. http://cybernations.net/nation_drill_displ...ation_ID=184849

Edited by Joel Oliver