Lafayette Escadrille Declaration of War

daddyAGW

Effective immediately Lafayette Escadrille is considered in a state of war with the alliance Aztecs. We will continue this war for a period of 5 days where as we will then seek peace. Our nuclear weapons will not be used against Aztecs, unless they use their weapons first. We do however reserve the right to use our nukes against any other Alliance that declares on Lafayette Escadrille while we are facing the Aztecs. I understand that the Aztec alliance has recently been attacked by various rogue nuke nations. We will intentionally try to avoid those nations that have recently been hit and sent to anarchy.

Unlike most of the wars I have witnessed this conflict is simple with it's premise and no personal conflicts exist between our two Alliances. After several weeks of viewing the Alliances within TE, I have found that the Aztecs are the closest in strength to Lafayette Escadrille, and that they are currently ranked above us. This simple truth allows two alliances to confront each other in as fair a scenario possible given the confines of this game. I and the members of Lafayette Escadrille wish the best of luck to the nations of Aztec.

Edited by daddyAGW

well if this wasnt a joint decision. Then just give us a heads up Aztec. we'll come help ya out

daddyAGW: i told you the GDA wasnt going to attack you without the knowledge of this. if Aztec requests our support you'll be seein us again.

Edited by JamesdaLeo

LE are tough as nails when it comes to blitzes. However

I have found that the Aztecs are the closest in strength to Lafayette Escadrille,
is somewhat disingenuous

Orange Juice would have a been a better fight no? Methinks those 40 nukes put that off. Anyway, ball is rolling now, more war!

LE are tough as nails when it comes to blitzes. However is somewhat disingenuous

Orange Juice would have a been a better fight no? Methinks those 40 nukes put that off. Anyway, ball is rolling now, more war!

What 40 nukes? Please get your facts straight. There was absolutely nothing disingenuous about the DOW the daddyAGW wrote and posted. For that matter we could have gone further up but it was decided to fight and attempt to keep it civil as a border war.

As far as GDAs threat to us, well..........I cannot tell you all how many attempts have been made in the past couple days for us to join and fight against Judement. LE has no stake in that silly political chest beating. We also have no desire to add up numbers to make sure we have 10 times the numbers of nations before we attack someone. LE will react however we need to and reset assured we do not fear GDA. I do find it unfortunate that they seem to be perfectly fit being MHAs lapdog with no desire to win on their own. But that's their choice, play and let play.

Edited by mtndew

What 40 nukes? Please get your facts straight.

Relax fella. Aztec have a grand total of 2 nukes, you guys have 40. OJ have 26 (my mistake). I said OJ and LE would have been a closer fight, quite simple really. Doesnt matter anyway, a little war never hurt anyone, yaay :excl:

Your blitz was great, we weren't expecting it at all so you got us with our pant's down completely. That said, we thank you for the war we've been waiting for one that we'd be able to participate in for quite some time. Although now I look dumb, considering I PM'd all my nation's to specifically not hit LE nation's due to TPF's request about a week ago. Oh well, it's no matter.

War is war, let's dance. :jihad:

Relax fella. Aztec have a grand total of 2 nukes, you guys have 40. OJ have 26 (my mistake). I said OJ and LE would have been a closer fight, quite simple really. Doesnt matter anyway, a little war never hurt anyone, yaay :excl:

We had more the 2 nuke's, LE spied the rest away it would seem. Along with us firing them out our nuke rouge's and such. We've had our top 3 nation's taking nukes every day for the past few day's. So we would have been a better challenge had we been expecting the war or had not been fighting nuke rouge's.

so is LE goin nuclear? seems if he wanted a "fair" fight then nukes wouldnt be an option as to the numbers

Well technically, the war already went nuclear. LE took in one of the nuke rouges (Google Bot) and he has once again let off his payload. Time will tell if LE let's there payload loose.

so is LE goin nuclear? seems if he wanted a "fair" fight then nukes wouldnt be an option as to the numbers

according to the first post, they won't be using them first unless somebody declares on them, or unless aztec uses theirs first.

Our nuclear weapons will not be used against Aztecs, unless they use their weapons first.

Well technically, the war already went nuclear. LE took in one of the nuke rouges (Google Bot) and he has once again let off his payload. Time will tell if LE let's there payload loose.

My bad... I did not tell him no nukes, everyone else knew about it. I do apologize for that.

LE has stated they will not fire a nuke at Aztec.

Edited by Janitor

looks like he did fire a nuke after flying your aa so nice of you to take in a rogue piece of crap like that. So yes inpart you have taken it that route.

Sledgehammer (Peter Gabriel) of the Orange team of the alliance AZTEC was attacked with a nuclear weapon by Create A Nation (Google Bot) of the Green team of the alliance Lafayette Escadrille on 1/28/2009 12:00:21 AM.

Edited by TnAGLIMMERMAN

WheatPickingPeasants (OrdinaryRocks) of the Orange team of the alliance AZTEC was attacked with a nuclear weapon by Create A Nation (Google Bot) of the Green team of the alliance Lafayette Escadrille on 1/27/2009 11:58:04 PM.

Caelum (De Caelo Missus) of the Orange team of the alliance aztec was attacked with a nuclear weapon by Create A Nation (Google Bot) of the Green team of the alliance Lafayette Escadrille on 1/27/2009 11:56:07 PM.

Create A Nation (Google Bot) is Ghosting the LE AA, just as he Ghosted the AZTEC AA.

Create A Nation (Google Bot) is not, never was, and never will be an LE member nation.

Fish

looks like he did fire a nuke after flying your aa so nice of you to take in a rogue piece of crap like that. So yes inpart you have taken it that route.

Sledgehammer (Peter Gabriel) of the Orange team of the alliance AZTEC was attacked with a nuclear weapon by Create A Nation (Google Bot) of the Green team of the alliance Lafayette Escadrille on 1/28/2009 12:00:21 AM.

it's pretty obvious that the guy has been ghosting different aa's and is on his own. Just look at his current wars and previous aa

http://tournament.cybernations.net/search_...&Extended=1

it's so easy to ghost different aa's. Looks like he was already being destroyed long before he ghosted LE though.

Lafayette Escadrille is declaring the war with Aztecs is over. We will begin to pull back and offer peace to all Aztec nations. Our defense of our nations will be our only action.

While, I only had the opportunity to speak with a couple of members of Aztecs, the overall feeling we have is this is a very classy Alliance. In the future, we look forward to coordinating actions on friendly terms if the leaders of Aztecs are willing.

I have asked the members of LE to provide a three day protection of the Aztec alliance against raiders. This will do while they are in the rebuilding stages.

Again, thanks to the Aztec nations for your competition and friendliness. We wish you well<S>

Edited by daddyAGW

I have asked the members of LE to provide a three day protection of the Aztec alliance against raiders. This will due, while they are in the rebuilding stages.

From Owned, to each member I spoke with during the conflict, AZTEC were good guys!

It will be a pleasure to help them back to their feet.

o/ AZTEC

Fish