UN heads to war!

Rude Empire

UN-WARFLAG.png

Last night talks about the UN support with BG have gone according to plans and that we are declaring support for TPF when they declare war. This is a declation of support and does not mean we are in this war yet. So during the mean time I expect the war to go on without having to include UN on anyside at this time. If BG decides not to declare war then we will offer our support to United White our other treatie partner that is on the otherside of this war

lionheart1066

Leader of United Nations

Founder of United Nations

Also on this topic is our surrender terms to any alliances that dont wish this to get any worse.

Pull out of the war and do not attempt any support to any side!

(These peace terms come into effect when we enter a side)

EDIT: changed most of the post because I had really typed it up wrong from experiancing a migrain from last night.

Edited by English Empire

Burning Glory,

Remember your post?

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?s...t&p=1212504

You said you'd back WAPA....Seems like they need some backing.

TURKEY TROTS TO BURNING GLORY GG FROM CINCPAC ACTION COM THIRD FLEET INFO COMINCH CTF SEVENTY-SEVEN X WHERE IS RPT WHERE IS THE PHOENIX FEDERATION RR THE WORLD WONDERS

Burning Glory,

Remember your post?

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?s...t&p=1212504

You said you'd back WAPA....Seems like they need some backing.

Actually, that was voicing support in the NAAW fight. They said they'd talk to WAPA:TE about backing down from that and they did.

This is a DoS not a DoW. God, GDA already jumped the gun anyway as we were just attacked. The DoS becomes a DoW when TPF posts their DoW.

So TPF declare war, and you attack. Interesteing MDP you have there, but whatever. More people in the party the better. Fingers crossed the nukes fly. See if I can hit zero stars on environment :lol:

This is a DoS not a DoW. God, GDA already jumped the gun anyway as we were just attacked. The DoS becomes a DoW when TPF posts their DoW.

is that why the title says "UN heads to war"

i'm not sure if you're trying to be this idiotic, or if it just happens, but pleas PLEASE stop posting

we were attacked by a couple UN nations first. messages have been sent to clear this up

Edited by JamesdaLeo