Trade Set Comparison

Drai

Trade Set  

30 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

My Current One: Aluminum, Cattle, Fish, Iron, Lumber, Marble, Pigs, Spices, Sugar, Uranium, Water, Wheat.

Bonus Resources: Fast Food, Beer, Construction

My resources are lumber and water so it doesn't make sense not to go for beer in any trade set. However I just recently got to 14k infra and only plan to build my warchest, at least until I get into another major war. This means that infra purchase price isn't something I'm worried about at all. I was thinking this trade set might be better than my current one.

Resources: Aluminum, Coal, Fish, Furs, Gems, Gold, Lumber, Silver, Uranium, Water, Wheat, Wine.

Bonus Resources: Beer, Fine Jewelry, Affluent Population.

I'll call this set B, and my current one set A.

Differences:

Income:

Set A: +$7.5

Set B: +$17.5

Citizens:

Set A: +30.6%

Set B: +22.5%

Happiness:

Set A: +8.5

Set B: +14

Land Bonus:

Set A: +8%

Set B: +15%

Soldier Efficiency:

Set A: +38%

Set B: +29.6%

Infra Upkeep:

Set A: -19.7%

Set B: -10.8%

Set A also has +10 aircraft, whereas Set B doesn't.

The big thing I'm worried about is the soldier efficiency + citizens. Set B obviously has the edge on income+happiness but the soldier efficiency is 8.4% lower and the citizen bonus is 8.1% lower. This could hurt in a war. The infra upkeep is also 8.9% lower in Set A.

So my question is, taking in all the factors which set would you recommend.

Ok, well I'm assuming I did it wrong, otherwise I'm definitely going with set A.

My current citizen count is 182, 828. My current income tax is $141.21 and my gross income is $470.70.

I figure with the other trade set my citizen count would be 171,301. Income tax of $154.44 and gross income $514.80.

Current collection, $25,788,899.

Predicted collection with set B: $26,455,726.

The infra upkeep difference alone would give set A a higher net income...

So unless somebody proves that wrong I'm sticking with Set A I guess.

Edited by Drai

Take the first option, but swap Marble for Gems. Marble is useless if you aren't buying Infra, and Gems gives you a nice boost. It's what I have (as I was building up a nice warchest until recently, as I achieved my goal).

Go with Set A over B. With B, you'd be making about $1,000,000 less per day than you do now. And as said above, you don't really need marble, so drop that for something like Gems for an income boost (about $760,000 per day for your nation).

If you can, do this too:

Do it. If I was lucky enough to have your resources and trade set I'd swap out the Iron, Marble, and Uranium for Gems, Wine, and Silver to collect.

Go with Set A over B. With B, you'd be making about $1,000,000 less per day than you do now. And as said above, you don't really need marble, so drop that for something like Gems for an income boost (about $760,000 per day for your nation).

If you can, do this too:

With 25 nukes, Uranium is really helpful. But I'll take some of those into consideration.

Take the first option, but swap Marble for Gems. Marble is useless if you aren't buying Infra, and Gems gives you a nice boost. It's what I have (as I was building up a nice warchest until recently, as I achieved my goal).

Um... This is exactly what I was going to post. Maybe phrased a little differently.

With 25 nukes, Uranium is really helpful. But I'll take some of those into consideration.

Obviously you'll need the Uranium to pay bills, but if you swap it out for Gems or something smiler at collection time you'll get the extra income from another resource plus you'll be able to drop a Border Wall.

When in doubt always go for the setup that gives your the highest population boost.

The reason is that population boost give you double up the bonus, not only do you get more citizens that pay taxes but it also enables you to buy more improvements faster that gives you even more bounses. Even if you can't buy more improvements an increase in population let's you buy a larger army.