1, 2, and 3 million mark

Stuka

So Hi, i passed the 1 million mark a week or two ago. Since then, my net income has remained steady at about 1.2 million. So my question is: Roughly when will i reach a net income of 2 million and then, of 3 million?

Here's a linky to my nation to see what i have: info:

http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_d...Nation_ID=85195

I'm also buying infra at about 30 a day, and building factories.

And yeah, i will start a 10 million aid spree after i rech 2 mills, and then a big 30 million aid spree once i reach 3 million net income, so i'm thinking you'll be help me with the timing :P

I've got 4999.99 infra with the best industrial set (with all improvements) and I make about 3.3m after bills.

If I were you I'd get rid of the oil resource and get sugar. You could do with another two factories as well.

With your current setup you'll easily get 3m (before bills) by your 3.5k infra mark

EDIT: lol wrong quote <_<

I disagree. Earlier I had around 4.8k infra (pre-war) and was making about 3.6 mil after bills and right now I have 3.8k infra and am making 2.6 mil after bills (and this is with all the improvements I bought when I was at 4.8k infra).

Edited by Willaim Kreiger

It depends on how early you plan to buy wonders, the major income ones (stock market, social security, 5 happiness) all add around $350k to your net income depending on the resource set-up, so if you plan to get a stock market early on like most nations, you should be at $3 mil net income at the 4k barrier.