Who's got the most bonus resources???

Luciano

DO NOT try to get all the bonus resources. Try and get construction, fast food and beer, that way you will end up with the best resources.

-_- Correct. Go for the 5 resourse build though. I find it to be much better :v:.

Remember Kids, the magic 8 is Satan ;).

P.S- I have 6. You want to know why then see my page.

i've got 8 bonus resources, but i have lumber, lead, and quite alot of infra to maintain. my set yields the same results (if not better) than the construction/ff/beer/scholars would. at least... i'm pretty sure, i didn't notice any loss when i switched!

i've got 8 bonus resources, but i have lumber, lead, and quite alot of infra to maintain. my set yields the same results (if not better) than the construction/ff/beer/scholars would. at least... i'm pretty sure, i didn't notice any loss when i switched!

My build is proberly what you should be going for. Even a modifed Industrial is better then the magic 8.

Hey i have lead as well, but im just super awesome and managed to get 3 bonus resource set build with fish and substituted Gems for my lead :D

I could have that too if I wished. However my trades are holding up well at the moment and one of my trades has lasted like 3 months :awesome:.

I'll stick with this because trades are unreliable.

join this...the best build

***Money Build***

Resources:

Aluminum, Coal, Fish, Furs, Gold, Gems, Iron, Lumber, Marble, Silver, Wheat, Wine

Bonus Resources:

Affluent Population, Construction, Fine Jewelry, Steel

Notes:

+11 happiness

+9.50 citizen income

-1 environment

+$8.37 per citizen

-39% infra cost

-18% infra upkeep cost

+15% land area

-5% land cost

-5% tech cost

+28% soldier count

-$3 soldier cost

+16% citizen count

I only need

Wheat:

Iron:

Gold:

Coal:

i prefer you to be brown

but acceptions can be made

I have Aluminum, Cattle, Pigs, Coal, Iron, Lumber, Marble, Oil (default), Rubber (default), Wheat, Spices and Wine.

Bonuses are: Construction, Asphalt, Automobiles and Steel.

It gives me a nice overall mix I find, population increase, infra reduction, happiness/income increase. However Spices and Wine are just fillers, till I can find a fish and water trade.

Edited by Vor