CNRP OOC Thread

Stormcrow

Great just when we finished destroying one of the last colonies a Non-American finally notices there are Colonies in South America <_<

But I agree with the rest :P

Want to roll the colonies out of South America? :P

Just joking, but I am sick of people claiming cluster of colonies all over the map. Besides, Lubeck has some colonies, and one of them are in Africa.

Edited by HHAYD

• Replies 9.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For the moment we have two. For the moment.

Can we have a GM that's actually neutral? or possibly not on the Map? quite possibly community endorsed?

no offense to sargun or mercy, but I'd rather have someone as a GM that doesn't have that large of a stake in IC events. Like Botha, I'd totally vote for him as a GM

Can we have a GM that's actually neutral? or possibly not on the Map? quite possibly community endorsed?

no offense to sargun or mercy, but I'd rather have someone as a GM that doesn't have that large of a stake in IC events. Like Botha, I'd totally vote for him as a GM

That sounds good. Then again, the map-maker sort of needs the authority, doesn't he?

Anyway, Side Issue: I'm trying to figure out how many Nordlanders I've brought out of Europe. It would be a very large number, since I've been operating planes non-stop for In-game weeks, but I can't decide on a good number. Suggestions?

That sounds good. Then again, the map-maker sort of needs the authority, doesn't he?

Anyway, Side Issue: I'm trying to figure out how many Nordlanders I've brought out of Europe. It would be a very large number, since I've been operating planes non-stop for In-game weeks, but I can't decide on a good number. Suggestions?

I would suggest talking to the people who own Nordland :awesome:

I see your point, and Botha would indeed be pretty good, but he has a pretty involved internal RP, and might not want to give it up. I would consider doing this, maybe even going so far as to give up my RP nation if that is required, but just what is it a GM is supposed to do?

Not really. It is and has always been the community who decides who gets in CNRP and who doesnt

Exactly. Sargun has been a pretty controversial player. I have spoken to several who feel he has abused his authority at times. He has had no trouble expressing extreme political biases, and his use of founder status in #cnrp suggests a record that he enforces his biases with kick bans.

I like the selection of Botha as the GM.

Exactly. Sargun has been a pretty controversial player. I have spoken to several who feel he has abused his authority at times. He has had no trouble expressing extreme political biases, and his use of founder status in #cnrp suggests a record that he enforces his biases with kick bans.

I like the selection of Botha as the GM.

Enforces my biases with kick bans?

The only one banned in the channel was niko, and that was because of mercy's ban.

#1 Abuse what authority? I have no authority, the only thing I've done was solve Tanis' problem which Tanis felt was OOC spilling into IC. I felt the same way but I didn't go in Tanis' favor, I did what Dilber suggested and was agreed on both sides.

#2 Anyone banned in CNRP was either given a warning or unbanned immediately after.

#3 Extreme political biases? I can say the same for you.

I would suggest waiting and see how it goes before you start criticizing.

Look I dont care who hates who around here, but the fact is CNRP needs a Neutral GM.

Mercy, as owner of Korea and harborer of Kyokujitsan people, not to mention having several allies, is not a neutral person.

Sargun, as a member of PAC, who also happened to be involved in a major war not too long ago, is also not neutral.

Edited by Lord Frost

Look I dont care who hates who around here, but the fact is CNRP needs a Neutral GM.

Mercy, as owner of Korea and harborer of Kyokujitsan people, not to mention having several allies, is not a neutral person.

Sargun, as a member of PAC, who also happened to be involved in a major war not too long ago, is also not neutral.

Then NO ONE is neutral, as long as they play CNRP.

On spying:

Yes, I know mst people use IG stats for this, but shouldn't actual spies be RPed getting into countries?

Well, HK said that any nation can be spied on..

I dunno. It's weird, because most people use IG stats for like hacking systems and stuff, or so I've seen. Spies are different because then the player will obviously know and then that could lead to a bunch of different things. I don't support automatically having spies somewhere, but I don't support any side either.

//also, to get off topic for a second

to anyone who thinks I have a "big" stake in RP I've actually talked to a few people about re-rolling as a much smaller nation, like.. much smaller. very small.

Well, HK said that any nation can be spied on..

I dunno. It's weird, because most people use IG stats for like hacking systems and stuff, or so I've seen. Spies are different because then the player will obviously know and then that could lead to a bunch of different things. I don't support automatically having spies somewhere, but I don't support any side either.

I recognize that it's nearly impossible to stop electronic spying (unless you use a completely closed system with only cables), but human spying needs to be controled, in my opinion.

Then NO ONE is neutral, as long as they play CNRP.

There is more then one RPer who doesnt involve themselves often, if at all, with the squabblings of the rest of us (hence why i would vote Botha).

PREFERABLY, the GM would be someone who isnt even on the Map; someone who has no interest or stake in IC events, therefore more likely to be objective and fair when their services are needed