Which Alliance has the Largest Joining Aid?

King of Sparta

It seems that a lot of alliances try to draw newer nations into their grasp by luring them with large quantities of money. I was wondering which alliance offers the most amount of joining aid? I know that PLUS offers $500,000 to new members and it's been working quite well lately. How much is YOUR alliance offering?

FEAR gives new nations 1 mill as a joining few i believe, but that could be after a few weeks i dunno, i know Veritas Aequitas (my alliance) gives 50 k straight up to new nations and 200 k after they complete the academy. The CON (my past alliance) gives 200 k when someone completes the academy and 50 k whenever they have 50 posts in the forums.

Hmm, well from my experience with the NPO we actually didn't get anything ;).

At MFO we generally give weekly aid of $1-2 million. So by three weeks you will have received at least $3million. (Side note: Thus far, all nations that have received our aid and left the alliance have generously returned what is ours, so we haven't yet had to deal with one of those people just in it for the money.) Of course, in addition to that, if you're a newer nation, all of us are hungry for tech deals, so you'll make a ton off that as well. Whereas most people pay $3M for 100 tech, at MFO we like to enrich the tech dealers and pay double that. ;)

FEAR gives new nations 1 mill as a joining few i believe, but that could be after a few weeks i dunno, i know Veritas Aequitas (my alliance) gives 50 k straight up to new nations and 200 k after they complete the academy. The CON (my past alliance) gives 200 k when someone completes the academy and 50 k whenever they have 50 posts in the forums.

FEAR no longer gives the 1 mil sign on bonus, as we had too many of the wrong kind of people take it and leave, which caused problems. Now we have a different system, by taking two tests, and passing you can earn 1 mil in as little as a day. As your activity increase you get more money, for a grand total of 5.5 million.

If your intrested in FEAR, send me a message in CN.

:unsure: Who doesn't exactly?

I don't know of sustainable (not coming together just to attack someone) alliances existing today which don't either give money or lend money at a low rate. Essentially I was saying that all alliances have 'bribe money', some is just more hidden than other.

I don't know of sustainable (not coming together just to attack someone) alliances existing today which don't either give money or lend money at a low rate. Essentially I was saying that all alliances have 'bribe money', some is just more hidden than other.

Bribe money is what you pay to have them join. Giving money to rebuild after a war or to build a harbor three weeks after their acceptance is not the same.

Bribe money is what you pay to have them join. Giving money to rebuild after a war or to build a harbor three weeks after their acceptance is not the same.

It seems like de facto 'bribe money' to me.

Edited by Myalam

Well, it's not specifically joining aid... but prove yourself to be a good-standing member of ION and you'll get 3 million every once in a while for growth. I'm getting in the habit of throwing fifteen million at the lower-ranked nations every ten days. >_>

Sounds all good and well. I like the idea of taking a test and earning a mil in a day. Makes it more difficult for people to take the money and run. At least they have to work for it.

Yes, here at FEAR we base aid off of a point system, the more active you are the more aid you get, up to 5.5 mil. The two tests that you take in FEAR, give enough points for 1 mil. And if you know about CN, then you can pass them. If your intrested in joining FEAR, send me a ingame message to my nation. Or apply at the

FEAR website