Next Wonder?

Icheliebebrad

http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_d...ation_ID=101523

I was considering dropping my spices trade and getting uranium then getting the Nuclear Power Plant. The other choices I was thinking of were the Foreign Air Base or Agriculture Development Program.

What do you guys think?

Oh hi there Titan.

I'm assuming you have a gross income per individual of around $400 here. If you want a more accurate calculation, just tell me the actual amount. :)

The Agriculture Development Program will gain you about $541,000 in daily income.

The Nuclear Power Plant will cut your bills by about $435,000 on its own, plus having uranium will reduce your nuke bills by half (about $232,000 if I estimate correctly). However, you'll have to lose another resource to get Uranium and gain its other effects, so how good that is depends on which resource you drop.

Of course, the Foreign Air Force Base is a military wonder, so I can't really say anything to help you there. ;)

My other recommendation would be to get 1000 infrastructure for the National Environment Office - if you got it now (you can't), it would cut your bills by $250,000 and increase your taxes by $492,000, for a net of $742,000. The Scientific Development Centre is even better at $1,151,000 per day increase, but that needs 14,000 infrastructure. Of course, all these numbers will increase if you buy infrastructure.

My other recommendation would be to get 1000 infrastructure for the National Environment Office - if you got it now (you can't), it would cut your bills by $250,000 and increase your taxes by $492,000, for a net of $742,000.

How does the National Environment Office lower bills?

Edited by Drai

How does the National Environment Office lower bills?
National Environment Office - $100,000,000 - The national environment office removes the penalties for Coal, Oil, and Uranium when a nation imports them, improves environment by 1 point, increases population +3%, and reduces infrastructure upkeep -3%. Requires 13,000 infrastructure.

Oh hi there Titan.

I'm assuming you have a gross income per individual of around $400 here. If you want a more accurate calculation, just tell me the actual amount. :)

The Agriculture Development Program will gain you about $541,000 in daily income.

The Nuclear Power Plant will cut your bills by about $435,000 on its own, plus having uranium will reduce your nuke bills by half (about $232,000 if I estimate correctly). However, you'll have to lose another resource to get Uranium and gain its other effects, so how good that is depends on which resource you drop.

Of course, the Foreign Air Force Base is a military wonder, so I can't really say anything to help you there. ;)

My other recommendation would be to get 1000 infrastructure for the National Environment Office - if you got it now (you can't), it would cut your bills by $250,000 and increase your taxes by $492,000, for a net of $742,000. The Scientific Development Centre is even better at $1,151,000 per day increase, but that needs 14,000 infrastructure. Of course, all these numbers will increase if you buy infrastructure.

You failed to mention that in addition the NPP allows you to earn income off the Uranium while maintaining a nuclear stockpile. And unlike income from Uranium with a normal trade, you receive the full $7.50 (you don't suffer the -1 happiness) making Uranium the top income resource in the game.

National Environment Office - $100,000,000 - The national environment office removes the penalties for Coal, Oil, and Uranium when a nation imports them, improves environment by 1 point, increases population +3%, and reduces infrastructure upkeep -3%. Requires 13,000 infrastructure.

Oh, sorry Arturion, I was looking right below at the National Research Lab, dumb mistake on my part.

Edited by Drai

You failed to mention that in addition the NPP allows you to earn income off the Uranium while maintaining a nuclear stockpile. And unlike income from Uranium with a normal trade, you receive the full $7.50 (you don't suffer the -1 happiness) making Uranium the top income resource in the game.

I did mention gaining the other effects of uranium. But yes, at this point, Uranium + NPP is probably the best choice, assuming he drops one of his less useful resources. If only you could get rid of Lead, eh, Titan? :P

Oh, sorry Arturion, I was looking right below at the National Research Lab, dumb mistake on my part.

Heh, no problem.

What do you guys think?

Another way to boost income would be to buy a movie industry (+3H for 25M) and take a bit more time to decide if you really want to lose Fast Food along with the spices trade. +7.5 income from uranium doesn't quite cover the -4 happiness hit, although you make some of it back up in maintenance costs.