The website link thing

Higher Covenant

Well, I wanted to do the new thing where you put the cybernations.net on your website.

So I decided to make a topic in my clan site, where anyone can post or look at the topic.

I keep getting denied.

Help?

http://uskillingzone.proboards42.com/index...2026&page=1

Thats the topic.

My clan site is: uskillingzone.proboards42.com

You dun need to register to post in that topic.

You dont need to register to read or click links in the topic.

the bonus should be scaled based on NS or something

It's not worth it for people who net millions a day to do this for simply 300k :popcorn:

The reward is just an incentive to help promote the site. It's free in-game money. Don't complain.

The reward is just an incentive to help promote the site. It's free in-game money. Don't complain.

I'm not complaining, but if the intent of the money is to encourage people to do so, it probably would need to be increased.

Most people who already advertise CN to people will do so regardless because they like CN and want more people to play it.

If the intent is to get people who normally would not advertise to do so a 300k bonus will not accomplish that unless your nation is very new.

Then maybe you could do it because you love us ever so much? :wub:

But you already know that :wub:

Edited by alden peterson

I was going to write something else but you beat me to it. lol

Now I don't feel as bad that the number of requests so far totally pwns everything I've said in this thread about it :awesome:

Edited by alden peterson

Now I don't feel as bad that the number of requests so far totally pwns everything I've said in this thread about it :awesome:

It's not all that surprising when you consider that exactly half of the nations in CN have less than or equal to 1,160.00 infrastructure. (It's the halfway point. I just looked it up).