So It Begins...............................

hormones74

MI2.jpg

I feel as though there is a target on our back. Theres a few alliances that I see coming for us. You went after IDIOT because they were too big. Do you feel like trying to come after Murder Inc. now because we are too big? Theres rumors that an assortment of alliances have a target for tomorrow night. I heard it is supposed to be huge. The only real thing I dont know is. Who is going to be the lucky recipient of this attempt? Is it us? Is it one of our allies? Is it one of our friends that we would like to help out in times of need?

Its true. This round is almost over. Theres alot of nukes sitting idle in this game. The GRL is coming back down. I suppose the GRL will shortly be on the rise again as nukes are launched. I suggest that anyone under 750k NS reroll immediately. Theres planes in the air. Theres tanks rolling. Theres soldiers marching. Theres missiles being readied to launch. And the nukes are being readied in their silos. Spies are planning their missions.

But we have a game plan. The only thing that bothers us, is that MHA has more nukes than we do. Call me paranoid, but I cant help but to sit and think about whats up with MHA and all of those nukes. Why has MHA been so quiet this round? Do they not take this game seriously? Why do they let their members raid from our friends? These things actually made me think about this game. Its supposed to be hardcore anything goes. So Im officially declaring war on MHA for having more nukes than

Murder Inc.

May the games begin

Edited by hormones74

Who is going to be the lucky recipient of this attempt? Is it us? Is it one of our allies? Is it one of our friends that we would like to help out in times of need? Why has MHA been so quiet this round? Do they not take this game seriously? Why do they let their members raid from my friends?

All valid questions that beg to be answered........ oh well, maybe some other time.

Have fun. :jihad:

I am Andrew III of the Dendarii Federation, MHA Minister of War and Strategic Affairs, Aqua Senator.

I acknowledge the illegal, dishonourable surprise Declaration of War made by Murder Inc against the peaceful MHA.

I note that this occurred despite Murder Inc’s offer of an MDAP which was under consideration by the MHA. It is clear that Murder Inc’s diplomacy involves offering a treaty and then performing a surprise attack. All other alliances should note this as well.

It appears Murder Inc. was concerned about MHA’s stockpile of nuclear weapons. Nuclear weapons are firstly used as deterrence. Consequently, Murder Inc will find out what happens when deterrence fails.

This concludes the official reply of the MHA.

I am Andrew III of the Dendarii Federation, MHA Minister of War and Strategic Affairs, Aqua Senator.

I acknowledge the illegal, dishonourable surprise Declaration of War made by Murder Inc against the peaceful MHA.

I note that this occurred despite Murder Inc’s offer of an MDAP which was under consideration by the MHA. It is clear that Murder Inc’s diplomacy involves offering a treaty and then performing a surprise attack. All other alliances should note this as well.

It appears Murder Inc. was concerned about MHA’s stockpile of nuclear weapons. Nuclear weapons are firstly used as deterrence. Consequently, Murder Inc will find out what happens when deterrence fails.

This concludes the official reply of the MHA.

I guess you should have considered the offer a little quicker then. With all those shiny nukes we got distracted and went for them..... I think we might have ADD. :huh:

I guess you should have considered the offer a little quicker then. With all those shiny nukes we got distracted and went for them..... I think we might have ADD. :huh:

That has to be the weakest reason for war I've ever seen, even in TE where you don't need one. Coming after MHA after offering a treaty was brilliant and hopefully all alliances can rally against Murder Inc and take you down. You could have very easily coasted to the win this cycle, thanks for making it interesting.

That has to be the weakest reason for war I've ever seen, even in TE where you don't need one. Coming after MHA after offering a treaty was brilliant and hopefully all alliances can rally against Murder Inc and take you down. You could have very easily coasted to the win this cycle, thanks for making it interesting.

too be honest, as the person who offered the treaty, i can't even remember when i offered it. needless to say MHA's conduct since then has led us to believe they didn't care about the treaty anymore, so we decided to act. we were sick of the random tech raids, the spy operations to take out our nukes, and most importantly of all, are you really getting in a tissy about te?

one final note. This game is about being top dog at the end of the round. Sure we've got a nice cushion, but we're not naive. we know people were/are plotting to attack us in an attempt to bring us to our knees. we realize that the only thing that matters on November 28th is have the #1 overall alliance score. as our score drops, so will yours MHA, being the only real threat to our throne.

too be honest, as the person who offered the treaty, i can't even remember when i offered it. needless to say MHA's conduct since then has led us to believe they didn't care about the treaty anymore, so we decided to act. we were sick of the random tech raids, the spy operations to take out our nukes, and most importantly of all, are you really getting in a tissy about te?

No, not really getting in to a tissy, just trying to breathe life into the war and get people interested.

ok. that then is something i can get behind :ph34r:

Burn Murder Inc. Burn!

errr.... yeah :jihad:

That's the spirit! All Murder Inc members heed the word of elbor and burn Murder Inc, burn it good. Murder Inc civil war sounds fun for everyone. Follow elborr out of the darkness!