Operation Beau-Friend

er the mighty

So, last night, M*A*S*H crashed our shotgun wedding, and promptly wisked our bride-to-be away. We thought that all we wanted was for Velvet Revolver to be happy. We really did. But it turns out, all we really care about is our own happiness.

So we're taking out our anger on the new guy in VR's life, M*A*S*H. That's right. We've been watching you from afar. Following you. Driving by your house. Calling you and hanging up when you answer. But it's not enough. Now we're moving on to slashing your tires. Maybe a couple of well-placed eggs. Oh, and definately a flaming pile of excrement placed on your porch.

We want VR back. And you're in our way. Crazy? Only if you don't understand the depths of our affection. If VR only knew that WE were the only ones who could make them happy, if they only knew that no one would ever care as deeply as...well, you get the point. If we can't have them, no one can. And that means you, M*A*S*H!

Edited by er the mighty

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can rest well knowing that I'd still be beating down all my opponents if I was wasn't shotgun nuked out of sheer paranoia. :)

It takes an incredibly small wee-wee to nuke a nation who isn't nuclear armed.

We'll meet again. Maybe another time, maybe another planet. :)

Its always fun until someones eye gets nuked out. Tsk Tsk Tsk.

You gloat Commanding Officer but aye... are you gloating about winning 5 battles or asking 5 alliances to help you win those battles? A question we may never get an answer for, as you know things wouldnt have gone so smoothly if the battle odds weren't 6 to 1.

You gloat Commanding Officer but aye... are you gloating about winning 5 battles or asking 5 alliances to help you win those battles? A question we may never get an answer for, as you know things wouldnt have gone so smoothly if the battle odds weren't 6 to 1.

you should have known who their friends were before declaring war, if you can't take the heat, get the hell out of the kitchen kid ;)

Don't pretend you're not getting help either

we'd still be winning if no other alliances were involved :P

Quite obvious that you wouldnt be winning, nor were you winning before your allies came. Quite cowardfull to do this in TE, I would have had some understanding if it was in regular CN, But come on, In TE of all places? Come on..

Boomer...you are the most paranoid of all...you were the one that threw the first nuke because you new we were handing it to you. The war started out with MASH at 98,000+ NS and AB at 92,000 NS. We were taking on a bigger alliance from the beginning, KNOWING that MASH had allies and not really caring because we relish a challenge and we were just plain annoyed that you would interfere with our "wedding" with Velvet.

Here's a fun fact for you: On 10/28 our alliances had the exact same NS: 77,881! That was two days into the fight with half of our offensive war slots still tied up with Velvet. 23 MASHers were Anarchied at that point compared to only 12 of ours! It was at that point that paranoia struck and you called in 7 (SEVEN) alliances to help you!!! You knew you couldn't deal with us alone!

Boomer...you are the most paranoid of all...you were the one that threw the first nuke because you new we were handing it to you. The war started out with MASH at 98,000+ NS and AB at 92,000 NS. We were taking on a bigger alliance from the beginning, KNOWING that MASH had allies and not really caring because we relish a challenge and we were just plain annoyed that you would interfere with our "wedding" with Velvet.

Here's a fun fact for you: On 10/28 our alliances had the exact same NS: 77,881! That was two days into the fight with half of our offensive war slots still tied up with Velvet. 23 MASHers were Anarchied at that point compared to only 12 of ours! It was at that point that paranoia struck and you called in 7 (SEVEN) alliances to help you!!! You knew you couldn't deal with us alone!

Paranoia has nothing to do with it. I told you days beforehand that we had allies and I guess you just felt like testing us out anyways. Use your head next time. As far as nuking, this is cn:te and we have no problems with nuking.

Edited by i hate cyber nations

Quite obvious that you wouldnt be winning, nor were you winning before your allies came. Quite cowardfull to do this in TE, I would have had some understanding if it was in regular CN, But come on, In TE of all places? Come on..

bitter much?

guess what, even if they hadn't asked us to get involed we would have. Thats what Murder Inc does. you guys are pathetic. You !@#$%* about them bringing in allies, bt can i ask you why Echelon is hitting them with you? oh wait, b/c you guys couldn't have won on your own so you ha your allies help.

i can't wait to see your entire alliance ground into dust.

bitter much?

guess what, even if they hadn't asked us to get involed we would have. Thats what Murder Inc does. you guys are pathetic. You !@#$%* about them bringing in allies, bt can i ask you why Echelon is hitting them with you? oh wait, b/c you guys couldn't have won on your own so you ha your allies help.

i can't wait to see your entire alliance ground into dust.

Yes, I am certain you must feel almigty sitting there along with +7 more alliances, beating on someone much lower in regards to NS and everything else than you, such a ego trip it must be.

Yes, I am certain you must feel almigty sitting there along with +7 more alliances, beating on someone much lower in regards to NS and everything else than you, such a ego trip it must be.

You guys are doing fine compared to us. Velvet's NS is nearly halved and we went from 38 members to 26.