Operation Beau-Friend

er the mighty

And we still have our friends :P so thats dignity and friends. and said opponents need to let things go :lol: im over everything. no hard feelings to the ones who fought proudly but to the others who fought like cowards and then whine like cowards. you few need to grow up first of all considering this is a game that shouldnt consume your life. and that your bragging about winning something that has absolutely no value. so congrats to all on a well fought war even though said opponent did wuss out and call for mommy and the nuking of non nuclear armed nations. so you won in a literal term but idk if you won completely. so high five to all who are respectable individuals :P

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

War isn't about respect and being honorable. It's about using any and every thing possible to your advantage, so to argue about thing's such as the use of nukes really serves no purpose. So for the love of war, go kill something and stop arguing pointless subjects.

What the hell is wrong with this place?

Every war, it's AAWWW BAAWWW YOU CHEAT0R YOU HAVE ALLIES BAAAAAAAAAAAAW!

Is it too much to ask that you shut up and fight?

God, I feel like Bama.

Edited by Aurion

War isn't about respect and being honorable. It's about using any and every thing possible to your advantage, so to argue about thing's such as the use of nukes really serves no purpose. So for the love of war, go kill something and stop arguing pointless subjects.

This man speaks great wisdom.

Literally everyone shut up. The war is coming to an end get over it. La de da we all have anarchies basically. We all fought well. ITS DONE. OVER. FINISHED. Even people from the same side are argueing against each other almost.

Literally everyone shut up. The war is coming to an end get over it. La de da we all have anarchies basically. We all fought well. ITS DONE. OVER. FINISHED. Even people from the same side are argueing against each other almost.

MI has less anarchies than right before the war started :(

Just going to point this out, I'm not on either side nor have any vested interest in the outcome in this war. That said, I will thank both sides for giving me something to comment about remotely related to some form of CN politics. And thank you for the many giggles & grins you've given me. (I'm looking at you elborrador)

Lol that my friend is a very funny message but we arent taking it hard. Alls well in the world of Aurora :lol:

Just because we !@#$%*^ and defiled the young lady velvet doesnt mean it has to go to court :unsure::P

Edited by Templar49

Lol that my friend is a very funny message but we arent taking it hard. Alls well in the world of Aurora :lol:

Just because we !@#$%*^ and defiled the young lady velvet doesnt mean it has to go to court :unsure::P

My bad, I meant BenDale is still as mad as ever.

My bad, I meant BenDale is still as mad as ever.

Oh?!? Are people still ranting over here? Sorry I missed you guys for a few days!

Too clarify the accusations above...through this entire sideshow I have never been mad. What's there to be mad about? We started a war...we had some fun...and now we're all ZI'd! Woohoo!

I'm just extremely curious as to why you would waste countless cruise missiles on my nation that was already ZI'd! Did you not check my nation stats before you blindly waded into a war that was already done? Talk about "kicking a dead horse". That, my dear friend and fellow warrior, is why I am laughing...

Good thing the marriage didn't go through as planned...there's appears to be a little more "dumb blonde" over in VR than any of us ever expected! :awesome: Thanks MASH for not letting us continue with our wedding plans!

Thank you to all of the following alliances for "putting us in our place":

VR

MASH

Aqua All-Stars

Ursa Major

Murder Inc

New Purple Order

United White

Warlordz

...did I miss anyone...I hope not...we want to honor those whom honor is due!

All of you collectively made a fearsome enemy and we enjoyed every minute of of the beat-down that we so richly deserved.

P.S. Ahhh! Did we do this? http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=38814

Bummer! VR was such a nice girl too...now she's committed suicide...

Edited by BenDale

Oh?!? Are people still ranting over here? Sorry I missed you guys for a few days!

Too clarify the accusations above...through this entire sideshow I have never been mad. What's there to be mad about? We started a war...we had some fun...and now we're all ZI'd! Woohoo!

I'm just extremely curious as to why you would waste countless cruise missiles on my nation that was already ZI'd! Did you not check my nation stats before you blindly waded into a war that was already done? Talk about "kicking a dead horse". That, my dear friend and fellow warrior, is why I am laughing...

Good thing the marriage didn't go through as planned...there's appears to be a little more "dumb blonde" over in VR than any of us ever expected! :awesome: Thanks MASH for not letting us continue with our wedding plans!

Thank you to all of the following alliances for "putting us in our place":

VR

MASH

Aqua All-Stars

Ursa Major

Murder Inc

New Purple Order

United White

Warlordz

...did I miss anyone...I hope not...we want to honor those whom honor is due!

All of you collectively made a fearsome enemy and we enjoyed every minute of of the beat-down that we so richly deserved.

P.S. Ahhh! Did we do this? http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=38814

Bummer! VR was such a nice girl too...now she's committed suicide...

Oh sorry we have moved on.... maybe you should do the same.

;)