Operation Beau-Friend

er the mighty

Yes, I am certain you must feel almigty sitting there along with +7 more alliances, beating on someone much lower in regards to NS and everything else than you, such a ego trip it must be.

The shotgun wedding began when you had 27 members. Your massive attrition had nothing to do with our act of love.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, I am certain you must feel almigty sitting there along with +7 more alliances, beating on someone much lower in regards to NS and everything else than you, such a ego trip it must be.

I think you missed the point of what he was saying.

That said, cry.

I think you missed the point of what he was saying.

That said, cry.

Do you have any spare tissues? I seem to have given out all mine to those who are attacking us, im afraid.

Why start complaining now? You guys chose to attack someone who might have given you guys a decent fight for your money if you would have taken them on 1 x 1. But instead you guys try to dogpile them. So what if they have a few friends in TE? The more the merrier right? Wrong. Never mistake our friendship with smaller alliances as a weakness. I dont care if we were in last place right now, if a friend needs us then we will respond. You guys were feeling almighty when you declared on MASH werent you? Now the tables are turned and you have no clue at what to do. Do you call in more friends? If you do, then maybe, just maybe, Murder Inc. will unleash all hell on anyone that chooses to touch us and our friends. You seem to forget that we still have about 3 weeks left to go in this round. Alot can happen in that amount of time. Anything can happen in that amount of time.

So. What I am trying to say is: Leave our friends and allies alone and you will be better off. You guys dont want to take this war to the extremes that it can go if not kept under control. Dont test me on this.

Why start complaining now?
Because 7 or so alliances, who are far bigger than ourselves, decided that the fact that we attacked a evenly matched alliance, was enough of a reason to go on a gigantic tech raid. Once your on the recieving end of that, come back and we will talk about complaining.
You guys chose to attack someone who might have given you guys a decent fight for your money if you would have taken them on 1 x 1.
We did take them on 1 on 1.
But instead you guys try to dogpile them.
If dogpiling is quadding, then yes, we are guilty. We only called in from help from Echelon once you guys thought it would be smart to tech raid us.
So what if they have a few friends in TE? The more the merrier right? Wrong.
If you think its wrong, why help them? Oh right, free tech and all of that, sorry I forgot that.
Never mistake our friendship with smaller alliances as a weakness.
Funnily enough, I dont see any treaties or anything likewise tying you, or any other alliance currently attacking us, to MASH, so that is complete and utter bull****, your just in it because it gives you free tech.
I dont care if we were in last place right now, if a friend needs us then we will respond.
You wouldnt publically say that you would abandon your friends if it came down to them getting attacked by x amount of other and bigger alliances than yourself, now would you? Even if you dont admit to it, we both know thats how it is.
You guys were feeling almighty when you declared on MASH werent you?
Not at all, we dont need ego tripping from thinking that we are bigger and better than any other alliance because we can muster more friends who will join in on a tech raid. We were evenly matched, as you said earlier, so I dont see why you write this, unless you want to contradict yourself.
Now the tables are turned and you have no clue at what to do.
Looking at the stats, I would say that is quite an misscalculation on your behalf. We have quite the bit of anarchied nations in all alliances attacking us, so yes, we do have some clue of what we are doing, if not, wouldnt we all be beaten down by now? Along with the fact that no nation has managed to drop me into anarchy since my nation was created just further proves that we know what we are doing.
Do you call in more friends? If you do, then maybe, just maybe, Murder Inc. will unleash all hell on anyone that chooses to touch us and our friends.
Yes, I would like to see Murder Inc take on x amount of bigger alliances than themselves, it would be quite an fun sight and I would be sure to bring lots of tissues.
You seem to forget that we still have about 3 weeks left to go in this round. Alot can happen in that amount of time. Anything can happen in that amount of time.
Indeed, perhaps you should stop underestimating us before it comes back and bites your behinde.

So. What I am trying to say is: Leave our friends and allies alone and you will be better off.

Please, do show me what treaty bounds you as allies, if you cannot do that, dont pull the allies card. Friends? Sure, but this time you just took advantage of the situation to gain some tech. Quite pathetic in my book, to be completely honest.

You guys dont want to take this war to the extremes that it can go if not kept under control. Dont test me on this.

PROTIP: This is Tournament, and like you said, it resets in 3 weeks, what could you possibly do in that short amount of time span that could possibly matter to us? Unless, ofcourse, you want to bring this over onto real CN, in which case it would be rather an intresting sight.

We have 26 now. I'm been keeping track and we had at least 36 members at the beginning.

I stand corrected...I checked back at my pre-war notes and you did have more than 27...you had exactly 33 prior to the invitation we sent out inviting everyone to the "Shotgun Wedding". But please notice, if you will, the huge attrition is not due to our single night of wedded bliss, but rather because your alliance is a bastion of inactivity. Here's part of my pre-war notes for your perusal...ENJOY!

Sosta Empire 2319 - 5 days inactive

Pirate Island 2294 - 4 days inactive

Fighting Nations 1932 - n/a

Waste Land 1901 - 3 days inactive

Awesome Land 1891 - 6 days inactive

On the Floor 1700 - 6 days inactive

The Snakepit 1633 - DEF1

roman empire 1630 - 1 offensive war, DEF1

NASCAR Country - 1602 DEF1

Stone Temple Pilots - 1563 4 days inactive, DEF1

Oshunland 1546 - 12 days inactive

Kinland 1531 - 1 offensive war

Starus 1500 - 3 offensive wars, 6 days inactive

Canadianas 1493- 5 aircraft, DEF1

Trutta 1451 - 3 offensive wars, DEF1

studfinder 1445 - n/a

Folkvangia 1436 - n/a

Cat Land 1415 - 2 days inactive

Sparta 1391 - n/a

Velvet 1374 - n/a

Toastyland 1371 - 6 days inactive

Terrorism 1346 - 4 days inactive

Saint Row 1262 - 15 days inactive

Feneria 1081 - 11 days inactive

Batalha Ground 1063 - 1 off war, 1 def war, DEF1

Rickette 937 - Anarchy, 8 days inactive, DEF1

DIRA City 611 - Anarchy, 19 days inactive

UnitedV 572 - 9 days inactive

Neo Genesis 451 - Anarchy, 12 days inactive, DEF2

Unerria 441 - Anarchy, 11 days inactive

Luxembourg 419 - n/a

Krasch 358 - Anarchy, 17 days inactive

Knapp Street 34 - Anarchy, 1 defensive war

Notice if you will, there were at least 7 of your nations that were 11 days or more inactive. 33 - 7 = 26!!! Your current member count! Wonder of wonders! We actually did you a favor by waking up the rest of the sleepers, so your entire alliance didn't die! :D

Also for the record, we started 26 wars against 18 of your most active players (with the exception of Feneria who was 11 days inactive). Rather than beating up on your inactives and just harvesting their juicy tech, we focused on the actives so that you would at least have some chance of defending yourself and making a war of it.

And seeing that the MASHers were sooooo eager to insert themselves into our little wedding game, we decided that they would be a much more challenging target....they were at 98,000+ NS and we were just under 93,000 NS. We felt that with our vastly superior fighting skills and having already giving up 26 offensive slots to you guys (ie: tying our left hand behind our back) then MASH might just be able to make things a little competitive.

Obviously such was not the case as they quickly realized they were GROSSLY over-matched and had to make a plea to bring in 7 of their allies to "deal with us". For all their talk of greatness, they have only been able to put together 39 counter-attacks, most of which came after their "friends"/"greedy tech-mongers" already knocked us down! :awesome: They let their friends do the dirty work and then they come into lick up the scraps from under the table! Wow!

Edited by BenDale

So, what you are saying? Is that if there isnt a formal treaty between 2 said alliances, then they should aid each other? I dont think it works like that. But I may be wrong.

You wouldnt publically say that you would abandon your friends if it came down to them getting attacked by x amount of other and bigger alliances than yourself, now would you? Even if you dont admit to it, we both know thats how it is.

We dont drop treaties. We uphold our friendships. We fought for IDIOT in the last war didnt we. Airme and I actually signed the treaty the day before that war started. We both knew full on what was going down. We fought multiple alliances in that war. We fought SF, and they were alot larger than ourselves. So to sum it all up. You really dont know anything about this friendship we have with MASH, now do you? So go ahead and jockey for position, try to get some friends put together and form some type of coalition. Then attack us. I assume thats what you are going to try to do, right?

Indeed, perhaps you should stop underestimating us before it comes back and bites your behinde.

So. What I am trying to say is: Leave our friends and allies alone and you will be better off.

Please, do show me what treaty bounds you as allies, if you cannot do that, dont pull the allies card. Friends? Sure, but this time you just took advantage of the situation to gain some tech. Quite pathetic in my book, to be completely honest.

You guys dont want to take this war to the extremes that it can go if not kept under control. Dont test me on this.

PROTIP: This is Tournament, and like you said, it resets in 3 weeks, what could you possibly do in that short amount of time span that could possibly matter to us? Unless, ofcourse, you want to bring this over onto real CN, in which case it would be rather an intresting sight.

For one. I wouldn't bring this over to CN. Its 2 entirely different games. Though I am almost certain at some point some people will be making that attempt, and hopefully they will get stopped in their tracks. Look. Dont take me for a noob. I've been in this game for over a year. I know what my job title is and I know how to properly function there. Meet me on IRC. #Murderinc or #face

Yes, I would like to see Murder Inc take on x amount of bigger alliances than themselves, it would be quite an fun sight and I would be sure to bring lots of tissues.

you really missed the boat on this one didn't you? but you're right. I HEREBY DECLARE WAR ON ALL ALLIANCES LARGER THAN MURDER INC CURRENTLY PLAYING CYBERNATIONS TOURNAMENT EDITION!!!!!ONE!!SHIFTONE!EVLEVENTYONE!!!

Looking at the stats, I would say that is quite an misscalculation on your behalf. We have quite the bit of anarchied nations in all alliances attacking us, so yes, we do have some clue of what we are doing, if not, wouldnt we all be beaten down by now? Along with the fact that no nation has managed to drop me into anarchy since my nation was created just further proves that we know what we are doing.

please stop trying to take credit for Murder Inc's anarchies. about 99% of our anarchies were from before we declared war, so kindly shut the hell up. No one cares about your nation either, just sayin.

Bring it on son. I'm going to "under"estimate you all day long until you can actually prove that your bark is anywhere close to your bite. Right now i see a little pip squeek alliance trying to act all tough by thumping its chest and crying about losing a war.
once again i say, bring it.
actually Murder Inc said, sure we'll help you, but you have to help us when the time comes and they agreed. A handshake and an agreement bind us. It has nothing, and i mean NOTHING, to do with your rather low tech level.
You guys dont want to take this war to the extremes that it can go if not kept under control. Dont test me on this
Once again, Bring it the $%&@ on.

you've got to be kidding me? please stfu and stop acting like a 12 year old. This is exactly the !@#$ that Murer Inc. wants kept out of TE. If that means keeping you out of it, i'm sure we can make an exception to our NO perma zi rules.

I believe im done with responding to such childishness, when you want to have a mature discussion about this, come back and we can continue talking, until then, im done with this conversation.

I believe im done with responding to such childishness, when you want to have a mature discussion about this, come back and we can continue talking, until then, im done with this conversation.

Well thank god. One less imbecile to worry about

As for our allies, I salute you for your loyalty and friendship. Nice to know that such relations can still exist in CN. o7

as for our enemies, we are forever gracious of your tech, land, and booze. It shall be put to good use I can assure you :)

as for AB, Thank you for playing along, didnt know grown men could cry so much. Very interesting to watch, better luck next round chaps.

Bring it on son. I'm going to "under"estimate you all day long until you can actually prove that your bark is anywhere close to your bite. Right now i see a little pip squeek alliance trying to act all tough by thumping its chest and crying about losing a war.

Um... Yeah. bark close to bite. Is that a compliment or what. You just said we have a big bite and small bark from what I'm reading. So thank you very much. And lost is pushing it. It is yet to be over. And you gloat but your just hiding behind many people.

And you gloat but your just hiding behind many people.

We have warred and treatied ourselves to the place we are now, if you have a problem with that next time try not attacking someone with so many friends.

Edited by jgator

We have warred and treatied ourselves to the place we are now, if you have a problem with that next time try not attacking someone with so many friends.

You guys so far continue to miss the point of the entire exercise. Let me spell it out for you...simply of course so even those of you in kindergarten can understand:

We wanted a war and we wanted to see who the "loud mouths" of CN:TE were...Here's the strategy we employed:

Phase 1: We picked on a "little guy" cuz we knew that they would lead us to the...

Phase 2: ...pubescent neighbor kid who proudly wades in and we, according to our plan, bloodied his nose with a vicious right hook before he could even extricate his finger from said nostril

Phase 3: Just like we expected, he freaks and screams "M-O-M-M-Y!"

Phase 4: Big Mama comes out screamin' and brandishin' her rolling pin and starts knocking kids off the trampoline...blood is flying everywhere by this point...

Phase 5: All the kids run for cover and now we're sitting back snickering as we listen to the rants and curses of the "tough guys" who are hiding behind the safety of the fence next door.

Plan executed flawlessly!

o/ AB!

o/ to our friends in Echelon (without a formal treaty TE treaty they were kind enough to lend a hand when they saw us getting beat up by the neighborhood bullies). You guys ROCK!!!

o/ Fox, for drawing out the "loud mouths" for us! :awesome:

You guys so far continue to miss the point of the entire exercise. Let me spell it out for you...simply of course so even those of you in kindergarten can understand:

We wanted a war and we wanted to see who the "loud mouths" of CN:TE were...Here's the strategy we employed:

Phase 1: We picked on a "little guy" cuz we knew that they would lead us to the...

Phase 2: ...pubescent neighbor kid who proudly wades in and we, according to our plan, bloodied his nose with a vicious right hook before he could even extricate his finger from said nostril

Phase 3: Just like we expected, he freaks and screams "M-O-M-M-Y!"

Phase 4: Big Mama comes out screamin' and brandishin' her rolling pin and starts knocking kids off the trampoline...blood is flying everywhere by this point...

Phase 5: All the kids run for cover and now we're sitting back snickering as we listen to the rants and curses of the "tough guys" who are hiding behind the safety of the fence next door.

Plan executed flawlessly!

o/ AB!

o/ to our friends in Echelon (without a formal treaty TE treaty they were kind enough to lend a hand when they saw us getting beat up by the neighborhood bullies). You guys ROCK!!!

o/ Fox, for drawing out the "loud mouths" for us! :awesome:

and you guys get ground to dust anyways, so i guess its win win... except everyone already knew i was a loud mouth, so i guess you guys just kinda lost and we won. oh well better luck next time.

It looks like AB is butt hurt.

The only people who appear butthurt in this thread is the ones whining to us, sorry lads, I forgot to bring tissues to TE, I hope you lot can forgive me for that.

It's true that AB would have simply mopped the floor with their opponents had the opponents not wussed out, got help, and started pitching off nukes at nations that aren't nuclear armed.

I didn't need nukes to anarchy anyone, so I've still got my dignity. :)