Wonders

Garra

10/25/2008

11/24/2008 The nation's mining industry is reducing its production out of protest of the low market value of raw materials. If mining production does not increase this will damage the economy and the stock markets will fall. Option selected. See Current Response.

Option 1: Allow the mining industry to continue their protest. Stock Market wonder income effect reduced by 30%.

10/23/2008

11/22/2008 Your main ethnic group and a small minority are experiencing various inter-racial problems. During a heated debate recently violence broke out in your capital city and many buildings were burned. Option selected. See Current Response.

Option 2: Send in armed soldiers to quell the violence and restore the buildings to show you retain order in your capital. Citizen income -$3.00.

10/19/2008

11/18/2008 Your economy is in a deep recession. Your government leaders have been asked for an official response. Option selected. See Current Response.

Option 1: Hold a speech to encourage citizens and let the recession heal itself. Population happiness -1.

Is this amount of Events normal, 3 of the worst econemy devastating wonders I have ever seen :angry: NOT FAIR <_<

I got 3 straight -3$ events over a course of ~10 days. 1 just recently expires. Got them on the 21st, 28th of sept. and 2nd of october. You have a 10% chance of a wonder when collecting and paying bills now, so the wonder amount went up. We are probably just unlucky, since it apparently split 52 % bad - 48 % good. Others have mentioend this, too, but people only mention a streak of bad, so yeh

To not create a new thread on this, why is it possible to have the same two events twice? Apparantly I have very dry lands cause I got that same -10% land event twice...

Because events are totally random. The system doesn't look at what events you already have, it simply picks one at random from the list of all events.