Why isn't my suggestions is being accepted?

HHAYD

I remember posting several suggestions in the suggestion forums, and the most recent one was about adjusting the bill system so bankrupted CN nations can pay their bills easier. However, NONE of them have showed up in the suggestion topic, all of them said that they were going to be checked by moderators if it is okay. I have not put in any cuss words in my suggestions, and I made sure it was okay for other people to read. I am wondering why it is taking so long for my suggestions to show up in the suggestion forums (one of them I have been waiting for over a MONTH!)?

You have 2 pending suggestions currently. Your most recent was only posted yesterday, you have to appreciate we get a lot of suggestions and we try to give each one fair consideration so it takes time working through them. You do have another one that was posted 30th August, however sometimes some suggestions are evaluated for feasibility before they are rejected, and often this means running it by admin. Unfortunalty when thats the case it can take a very long time because as you can appreciate he is a very busy man.

Basically the point is, every suggestion is considered carefully, and we get through them as prompt as we can but you must be patient with us. You will be notified when your suggestion is rejected, or you will see it become visible for discussion if its approved for discussion. Be patient. :)

You have 2 pending suggestions currently. Your most recent was only posted yesterday, you have to appreciate we get a lot of suggestions and we try to give each one fair consideration so it takes time working through them. You do have another one that was posted 30th August, however sometimes some suggestions are evaluated for feasibility before they are rejected, and often this means running it by admin. Unfortunalty when thats the case it can take a very long time because as you can appreciate he is a very busy man.

Basically the point is, every suggestion is considered carefully, and we get through them as prompt as we can but you must be patient with us. You will be notified when your suggestion is rejected, or you will see it become visible for discussion if its approved for discussion. Be patient. :)

So is my first suggestion is rejected? Plus, what is the estimated average time it takes for each suggestion to appear in the suggestion forums?

No they aren't.

It depends on how good your suggestion is really. Terrible ones that are blatantly awful at first glance may be rejected quickly, or really good ones can likewise be approved quickly. But sometimes suggestions have merit but come down to practicalities, those are often the ones that take time.

And neither of your suggestions are rejected yet. As i stated before, you get a pm telling you if they are.

Sometimes its a good suggestion but a bad time to implement it so it might take a bit longer to get around to telling you. I know I submitted one that woulda been approved if it weren't due to the recent Navies still getting adjusted to in the game, so I was given a kind message at a reasonable time frame to suggest re-submitting it at a later date.

The mods do a rather good job with a hard task, because they have to use their opinions on whats good and not good.