Recruitment Plea

Howdy all, didn't know exactly where to post this, but for my new nation I wish to join an alliance. I honestly cannot be bothered going through all the crap to find trade partners, so I will tell you this: I will join any alliance which can organize my trades for me, find partners or build a circle for me.

Howdy all, didn't know exactly where to post this, but for my new nation I wish to join an alliance. I honestly cannot be bothered going through all the crap to find trade partners, so I will tell you this: I will join any alliance which can organize my trades for me, find partners or build a circle for me.

And you believe that an alliance would recruit you, after you showed that much "will" to organize your own trades?

Alliances are not there to do your work, they may help you, but thats up to them.

However, good luck.

Given your attitude in your attempted application to TORN, I wish you good luck. I suspect you will be needing a vast amount.

This is an unusual post. Someone is actually ASKING to join an alliance rather than just choosing 1 alliance based on 1 message out of the massive recruitment spam drive. :wacko:

GL with your alliance hunt, though alliances are looking for people with initiative who are willing to contribute more than their NS, military, and aid slots. It's about becoming a member of their community, so try to find a place where you feel comfortable. :)

This thread belongs here instead.

i see

so we are discussing in a political forum

this fellows ..... Recruitment Plea.............

umm

back on topic

good luck with you endeavour to find a suitable alliance

edit

it got moved

Edited by agnews

Hello fellow player,

I am the Member of an alliance called Knights Of Cydonia, we are a brand

new alliance who would like to ask you to join us. I would like you to join Knights Of Cydonia

and help us grow and prosper, in return

we offer you protection from Tech raiders and rogues and we offer you

friendship and aid to help you grow and become superior in the game. Our

Allance is new, therefore you can get a leadership position and your ideas will

help shape the alliance.

Our Forums: www.cydonia-cn.co.cc

: you need to go there and

register and post an application to join our alliance.

Regards