Dear MCXA members

diskord

*Yosodog yawns.

This all you got

And you lucky this is not in CN:S. We just wanted war. Oh and dont come in our IRC channel. I will just kb you and say,

Have a nice day! And well, never lift them. So dont send some odd diplomat in our channel ever again.... or we will saction you!!! ohhhh scary!!! :P lol

I just think this war is.... well funny. If this war was planned the way i put it, IDIOT would be dead by now. But now i was a sleep. And they all ready declared on you guys. Err i should of been there. But any way... So lucky this is not on CN:S lol

Also all politics that are over in CN:S please dont put them in CNTE. CNTE is kinda run by a different gov. So now what i will do is sit back and do this, :popcorn::popcorn::popcorn: !!! woo i love popcorn.

Oh and you guys are acting like jerks about this. At least MCXA does not do this when we declare on other people.

I can confirm this, you attacked us and have acted as the hostess with the mostess, the sheer amount of technology that is being given to IDIOT nations is a major influence in our current worl beating growth. All i can say on behalf of all IDIOT nations is, a big hearty THANKYOU! :)

After sifting through all the BAWWWWWing and the BS of that post,

I took the following:

I just think this war is.... well funny...

...So now what i will do is sit back and do this, :popcorn::popcorn::popcorn: !!! woo i love popcorn.

We too think this war is funny. What is even more funny is the fact that MCXA won't peace out and accept the MERCIFUL surrender terms we've offered. So you can continue to sit back and nomnom your popcorn, as I think that is what you do best ;)

Hmm.. Boy am i glad i left MXCA. Kool name, !@#$%* gov. But until now i didnt realize you were all retarded.

I dont really have a side here but MK is making more since then MCXA. So...go shrooms?

By MXCA do you mean MXCA:TE and by MK do you mean....well I have no idea what you could mean with that one. They aren't on TE.

This kind of cross-over never bodes well for anyone.