Aurora Borealis - The sun has set

diskord

So yeah, either you guys all change your AA to IDIOT, you leave Blue, or uhm... well we continue with the eradication.

Free tech for any alliances out there that want to join in on our wars. IDIOTS aren't greedy, just insane. We'll kill their soldiers, you take the tech... works for us!

Also polite request, if any of the Aurora Borealis guys change their AA to IDIOT, please stop attacking them, as we will defend them at that point, other than that... their number came up for eradication, nothing we can do about it now :(

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Say Wha? :popcorn: really??

Let us watch you diskord idiot falling someday! :awesome:

o/ Aurora Borealis

o/ Blue Team

o/ AB

<Diskord> we attack random small alliances like AB for no reason

Just go away,play with ur doll!

Edited by wasso

**Sorry for the 2nd post**

<Wasso> Just got Sanctioned by Lebubu

<Soviet_Bob> I saw

<Soviet_Bob> He said that NAAC requested

<+Soviet_Bob> We requested you sanction him?

<lebubu[MK]> IDK

<lebubu[MK]> LOL

NAAC did not Request to Sanction me, you just did it and Claimed that.

And youre telling me that you are a wha? a Senator?

Nah I'll stick with AB as my AA. You guys sure do need some Dolls to play with.

So see you guys on the battlefield my IDIOT friends. Also let's try and keep this CN TE war clean or atleast any that involves myself.

So grab your bag of :popcorn: and have some fun.

Before I forget if IDIOT nations want a piece of my nation better jump on the wagon soon as I only have two slots left. My attack slots are filled and one defense is filled too. I can't wait to see you guys. :D

Edited by Sea Junky

Well I changed for a simple reason of principles against another AB member. So till then I don't really care about my other wars. I am now in IDIOT on CN TE.

:P :jihad:

I like the IRC log quote, but fiction really should be kept to a minimum on this forum.

The NAAC has a senator on the blue team and will do any sanctioning that we feel needs to be done ourselves. If somebody else sanctions you and claims it is us, then they are giving us far too much credit in the political category, cuz we just ain't that clever.

We will continue to hold just that one seat on the senate. The other seats are for the other blue alliances and they can sanction who they like for all I care.

This is as good a place as any to cover another issue. Certain alliances on blue seem to have decided to take over the team. And are using forced recruiting messages to begin their agenda. I will offer them one piece of advice, don't go that route, people will only hate you for it and eventually you will end up on the wrong end of a war where people want you dead instead of just in anarchy. CN:TE is for lulz, but making people play for an alliance they hate is really not very funny.

Edit- the NAAC membership says this post is epic, so I guess my advice to our friends in IDIOT is now official policy, forced recruiting ≠ lulz

Edited by Arctic

If the person being attack goes and change his AA to IDIOT. It's because he can't actually stand his ground on his idea. The person changing AA is done by his own hands. No gun is pointed at his head. So this isn't forcing.

I wasn't force to change AA. I wasn't even attacked.

Edited by Sea Junky

To: Jutopius From: Diskord Date: 8/31/2008 1:04:02 AM

Subject: For your safety

Message: You have 24-48 hours for your alliance to either join IDIOT by having your entire alliance change their AA to IDIOT, or we will begin attacking and sanctioning you guys until you leave the blue team.

We would love to have you guys join, but IDIOT can not co-exist with any other alliances on Blue. Already we are the 2nd largest alliance in CN:TE, so hopefully you will consider joining.

Thank you, and good day.

Are you planning on telling this to all of the other blue alliances ;)