Aurora Borealis - The sun has set

diskord

If the person being attack goes and change his AA to IDIOT. It's because he can't actually stand his ground on his idea. The person changing AA is done by his own hands. No gun is pointed at his head. So this isn't forcing.

I wasn't force to change AA. I wasn't even attacked.

Well, I am not going to ditch my friends because of war. Plus, alliances shouldn't be able to "own" a color.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

^ agrees with enraged lobsters.

'

I don't see any problems right now. Quite frankly I don't see TE AB as a problem either.

Edit: Ice are you implementing I ditched AB TE because of this war? If yes then your going in the wrong direction.

Edited by Sea Junky

Wel TE is made for wars. So if it saddens you then your better off not playing CN TE. Like your doing right now, right?

I am not mad about the war, in fact I am having fun with it. What I am mad about is that people are trying to FORCE me to join their alliance or leave blue.

If the person being attack goes and change his AA to IDIOT. It's because he can't actually stand his ground on his idea. The person changing AA is done by his own hands. No gun is pointed at his head. So this isn't forcing.

I wasn't force to change AA. I wasn't even attacked.

If you would claim that in court they would laugh at you... As soon as you threaten to attack it's forced.

It's not forced because you have a choice.

There are three options:

1. You change your AA to IDIOT

2. You change your color off Blue

3. You fight and get slaughtered

Yes it is forced, because you threaten to use force if (s)he doesn't comply with your wishes

I don't even see what the problem with being destroyed is. The game lasts for 90 days. This isn't even a full two days in. Just look at it as a challenge - as anarchic as this game is it should be expected that you'll have people killing you for no reason anyway.