Imperial Decree of The Pacific Army

Cuatela

Tonight, it is my privilege and duty to announce the recreation of the Pacific Army. Our roots stem from the New Pacific Order, through the original Tournament Edition, and tonight we return. With our creation comes the dissolution of the Red Star alliance, who will be merging into us.

Following is our charter.

Charter of the Pacific Army

We, the undersigned nations, agree to promote national sovereignty, defend our fellow nations against outside aggression and advance the Pacifican way of life to the world.

Article I: Admission

Any nation joining the red team and pledging an oath to the Pacific Army [TPA] requesting membership will be admitted, provided said nation does not belong to any other armies and is approved by High Command.

Article II: Structure of the Army

1. The Army of the Pacific

All member nations of the Pacific Army will automatically have a seat in the Body Republic, and will be granted protection by the Pacific Army. All member nations are expected to participate in the Army, and to follow the orders given to them.

2. Government

A. Military Command

The Colonels and Captains will be known as Military Command, and will be directly responsible for maintaining the military structure, as well as other tasks assigned to them by High Command.

B. The Generals

The Generals are the governing body of the army. The Generals may assume direct control if the Field Marshal is absent for more than 48 hours, and may elect a replacement from their number after a period of 3 weeks if that absence continues. The Generals are charged with the maintenance of the Army, and with handling the Internal and Foreign affairs.

3. The Field Marshal

The Field Marshal is the leader of the army. The Field Marshal has the final decision in all matters, and can override the Generals for any reason. The Field Marshal serves for life or until resignation. If the Field Marshal resigns he or she will designate a replacement.

Article III: Dishonorable Discharge from the Army

Any nation can submit a motion to expel a fellow member from the Order to the Body Republic floor. In order for the motion to carry 75% + 1 of the member nations must vote in favor of the expulsion. There will be a time limit of 36 hours on expulsion votes. If the percentage is not reached before the time limit the motion fails. The Field Marshal can not be expelled from the Army unless proof of treason can be submitted. Likewise, the Field Marshal can pardon any nation from expulsion.

Article IV: Amendments to the Charter

Any nation can submit a motion to amend the Charter to the Body Republic floor. Discussion will take place for a period of no less than 8 hours but no more than 36 hours. If a super majority (defined herein as 75% + 1) of the member nations voice support for the amendment before the 36 hour time limit is reached then the motion will be considered passed and carried. If it does not reach the super majority before the 36 hour limit the motion will fail.

Furthermore, it is my duty to announce the government of the Pacific Army.

As Field Marshal, I am Cuatela.

For General, I appoint Hawk_11, Severus, and Vengashii

Our Colonels and Captains will not be named at this time.

For further information, please visit #tpa on Coldfront, or our message board at http://tpa.ipbfree.com